JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a uncirculated Esenhour Silver Dollar. Its sealed from the mint and came with some little blue "token" in the pack too. Its a 1971. I do not know what they are worth, at least a dollar!!! Since its sealed and uncirculated, I'm going to put it up for $50.00 obo. If that is way to much, offer me what its worth! I'm also into cool trades! Glock stuff, knives, flashlights...

you have a 'blue' Ike. From what I can tell the mint sold them at $3. they are not full silver, I think they are 40% silver. Only way to know what they might sell for as a collectable is have it graded. I am not a coin dealer... but your $50 seems way high.

Thanks guys, like I said, I HAD no idea what is was worth. That uncirculated set is exactly what I have. I think for a measly $10 bucks, ill just keep it. Thanks guys.

Thanks guys, like I said, I HAD no idea what is was worth. That uncirculated set is exactly what I have. I think for a measly $10 bucks, ill just keep it. Thanks guys.

M.link I asked my brother who who trades coins like JKraig trades guns and he also says $10 tops but that if he were to pick one up he would have to pay less than $10 to make it worthwhile.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews