Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

$1 Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by M.Link, Mar 5, 2010.

1. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I have a uncirculated Esenhour Silver Dollar. Its sealed from the mint and came with some little blue "token" in the pack too. Its a 1971. I do not know what they are worth, at least a dollar!!! Since its sealed and uncirculated, I'm going to put it up for $50.00 obo. If that is way to much, offer me what its worth! I'm also into cool trades! Glock stuff, knives, flashlights...

2. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

you have a 'blue' Ike. From what I can tell the mint sold them at $3. they are not full silver, I think they are 40% silver. Only way to know what they might sell for as a collectable is have it graded. I am not a coin dealer... but your $50 seems way high.

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

4. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Thanks guys, like I said, I HAD no idea what is was worth. That uncirculated set is exactly what I have. I think for a measly $10 bucks, ill just keep it. Thanks guys.

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

M.link I asked my brother who who trades coins like JKraig trades guns and he also says $10 tops but that if he were to pick one up he would have to pay less than $10 to make it worthwhile.