JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a bunch of Remington Goldens I don't need. There's about 100-150 Federal mixed in there. It's 8 pounds worth, I zeroed out the scale with the tupperware for an exact weight. For reference the pic below that shows what a boxed 525 pack of Federals weigh. These were purchased last year, I put them in larger containers as I shoot a lot of 22 in the summer, but my scopes are set for Remington Cyclones so I stick with shooting those now.

I'm open to trades of various calibers, or better yet some d@mn M&P15-22 mags! But yeah, 9mm, 45acp, 38spl, etc. I don't want your reloads, nor do I need your "riding gear", bedsheets, or furniture. I'm open to a lot of thing but for the love of **** try to keep it firearm related. Thanks!

Edit to add: I guess the box of Federals could be available too, but I'm mainly looking to trade the loose rounds.

Edited again: Sorry for all the edits, it's late and I should be in bed. I'm looking to move all of the loose rounds and not split them up, I don't want to meet multiple people for some simple 22lr. I'd also like to stay east, 205 area.

jv0wtk.jpg

j99a0x.jpg

I have some Federal (Factory New) 9mm I would trade. I also have some 9mm Black Talon.
Call me. I will take it all.
503-777-3708

Jim

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top