JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a bunch of Remington Goldens I don't need. There's about 100-150 Federal mixed in there. It's 8 pounds worth, I zeroed out the scale with the tupperware for an exact weight. For reference the pic below that shows what a boxed 525 pack of Federals weigh. These were purchased last year, I put them in larger containers as I shoot a lot of 22 in the summer, but my scopes are set for Remington Cyclones so I stick with shooting those now.

I'm open to trades of various calibers, or better yet some d@mn M&P15-22 mags! But yeah, 9mm, 45acp, 38spl, etc. I don't want your reloads, nor do I need your "riding gear", bedsheets, or furniture. I'm open to a lot of thing but for the love of **** try to keep it firearm related. Thanks!

Edit to add: I guess the box of Federals could be available too, but I'm mainly looking to trade the loose rounds.

Edited again: Sorry for all the edits, it's late and I should be in bed. I'm looking to move all of the loose rounds and not split them up, I don't want to meet multiple people for some simple 22lr. I'd also like to stay east, 205 area.

jv0wtk.jpg

j99a0x.jpg

I have some Federal (Factory New) 9mm I would trade. I also have some 9mm Black Talon.
Call me. I will take it all.
503-777-3708

Jim

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top