JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry to go off on a rant here, but WORDS MATTER!

No one here should be calling the "employee review" on 06 JAN 2021 a "...riot...". These people, these elected officials, are temp employees, nothing more. They are doing nothing sacred, nothing at all.

If the boss (that would be you and me) want to come in and check out the quality and quantity of the work product, or our temp employees, well, that is our RESPONSIBILITY as the boss.

So...please....give some thought to the words we are using.....

Thanks

It's chilling to think what America has turned into. The Government is there to guard a way of life. To protect the infrastructure and the framework of these united states. The United States Government seems to have become a nursemaid to millions of residents, and others pouring into the U.S., with little or no intention of working to support themselves.

Words.....Hummm......
As I posted on Jan 7th......

+++++++

Please help me to understand.....
Does anyone here actually have the "direct statement(s)" that TRUMP made to the crowd yesterday......to start, this so called, "Insurrection/riot" (as BIDEN has described it)? Anyone....have a video?

Stuff like for example: "March on Washington! Show them! Let your legislators know, how you feel, etc....".

Isn't enough for ME.

I need something like calling the crowd to do an unlawful act(s).

+++++++

BTW....I still have no one posing in response to my request.

And, it's interesting to me that the House of Rep. has voted to impeach. I wonder what criteria of PROOF they are using?

Aloha, Mark

PS....definitions also matter.

Peaceful-Protest-vs-Insurrection.jpg

Last Edited:
I believe charges of "sedition" are being considered against the protesters. The last time this charge was used was against foreign/islamist agents in the late 90's. The difference to me is that when Jan 6 occurred, I think it'd be fair to say that roughly 50% of the US have some amount of agreement with the protest, at least the intent of representing the dissenting approx. 50% of the US. When the terrorists were charged in the late 90's, they represented an extreme, isolated minority of US residents trying to inflect damage/injury/death on Americans who overwhelmingly had no interest/agreement in their ideals.

Being that the US was founded in this manner, I find a certain sense of honesty in the approach of Jan. 6
Back when the US was still a British territory, it may have been said we had a similar divide.

It is ironic and disingenuous that the gov't would feign outrage after allowing unrestricted destruction of life, liberty, property and safety to occur to tens if not hundreds of thousands of Americans, basically unfettered.
This is how the US is SUPPOSED to work, don't like the US gov't? We are SUPPOSED to take it to their doorstep.

I also don't have an issue with the Gov't building being properly secured, and I find it suspicious that a certain level of trespass was allowed as officers stood by. There should have been better security, but the USA is defined as being founded in a very similar manner. Ironic to say the least.

You keep asking for someone to produce the speech? Did you try using search words "Trumps speech that incited riot" ?

I can not vouch for it's accuracy. You know how the media is. :rolleyes:

You keep asking for someone to produce the speech? Did you try using search words "Trumps speech that incited riot" ?

If there was an alternate universe, where the riotous events of the past several months were immediately restrained and people's property, liberty, life and safety were safeguarded, instead of being allowed to be destroyed for one-sided political gain, I would absolutely agree that Trump "incited" unrest (not riot, that occurs organically in some cases).
But, I don't believe the politicians in DC deserve to be treated any better than the people on the street, ESPECIALLY since those same people basically gave the unrest a "pass". They had it coming.

If there was an alternate universe, where the riotous events of the past several months were immediately restrained and people's property, liberty, life and safety were safeguarded, instead of being allowed to be destroyed for one-sided political gain, I would absolutely agree that Trump "incited" unrest (not riot, that occurs organically in some cases).
But, I don't believe the politicians in DC deserve to be treated any better than the people on the street, ESPECIALLY since those same people basically gave the unrest a "pass". They had it coming.

Fully agree. Though I don't see Trumps speech as inciting anything any more that what people might chant at a high school pep rally before a big game.

Rah rah ree, kick 'em in the knee!
Rah rah rass, kick 'em in the other knee!

I'm still wondering , exactly how many "insurgents" were actually IN the building?
8?...26?....217?....925?....410,538? :s0076:

( NOT including Democrat congress critters and their minions)

I can not vouch for it's accuracy. You know how the media is. :rolleyes:

OK, OK, ok....
I followed YOUR PROVIDED link.

And.....
I was reading (the ALJAZEERA link that was linked by Google). Then I was asked to click to view the second page.

So I did.

Guess what happened next?

The next page was a WARNING...BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.....
An Important Security Alert/Message, Your computer is locked up, Please do not attempt to shut down or re-start your computer ......BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, etc....etc....:s0123:

LOL.....and THANKS for that.

I guess I'll never see what the "other folks" have taken for THE TRUTH.

Aloha, Mark

PS....STILL...I have NOT FOUND the "smoking gun".

Last Edited:
Crap man! What does that mean? I hope everything is okay?

PS....STILL...I have NOT FOUND the "smoking gun".

I tend to believe there is NO smoking gun. Because there was never any shots fired. Get it? Trump never told people to break into the capitol, any more than the chanting at a pep rally before the big game ends up in members of the opposing team getting "run over", or "beat" or "killed". It's just as the dems have been doing for 5 years. Make something up/distort the truth, repeat it over and over, run around in circles waving their arms in the air, and all of them claim the untruths and distortions are fact.

There are only 535 insurrectiionists in DC.
Of those 535, 232 have proven they are treasonous douche bags. It remains to be seen if "We the people" need to add to that list when congress convenes later this month.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top