JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
SALEM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My company (Denezol Tool Co. Inc. * Cage Code 1GA21) is a long time aerospace & defense machine shop. Recently we've started tinkering with a few gun parts as most of the guys here are shooters. As I like to shoot with irons I was disappointed in the availability of high quality precision iron sight posts for the AR platform. Too make a long story short, this is because the profile of the post is hard to cut on a lathe and requires a screw machine, which is only economical in large quantities.

Anyway, this is what we came up with.. This is a Steel .040" Front Sight Post w/ 6 position detent for fine adjustment. with black oxide finish. It includes a 6-detent precision machined front sight tool. Fits all standard A1/A2 front sight base assemblies and clones. At least all the ones I tested here. If it doesn't fit yours send it back and I will refund you.

Free ship by USPS Economy.

You can buy them on eBay using this link

Or send me a PM and I will offer a $5 discount for buying direct through Paypal Friends and Family.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews