JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally ordered that
Walther PPQ 5" 22LR, 12 Rounds
2-Extra Magazine
Quick Loader
The dealer said if I like the feel of the WMP, this is pretty much the same grip / handle and length.
1711631861835.jpeg

Finally ordered that
Walther PPQ 5" 22LR, 12 Rounds
2-Extra Magazine
Quick Loader
The dealer said if I like the feel of the WMP, this is pretty much the same grip / handle and length.
View attachment 1852555
Congrats!

Mag extender

The one that I really need to impulse is a gas mask and a night vision goggles. I'm okay top spend good money in the mask but for the night vision, I just want to use it for emergency. The one that I just saw is $2 big ones...:s0039:

Last Edited:
I did not buy this, but for you impulsive types you may be interested in this very beautiful M70 Super Grade rifle that comes with a FREE safari. I know, I couldn't believe it either, but appears like it may be legit. Only five days, but dang, still interesting, is upgradable, and good for three years.

I did not buy this, but for you impulsive types you may be interested in this very beautiful M70 Super Grade rifle that comes with a FREE safari. I know, I couldn't believe it either, but appears like it may be legit. Only five days, but dang, still interesting, is upgradable, and good for three years.
I would be Extremely wary of that. Peopel don't stay in business giving away free stuff so I imagine this is one of those where if you take the total cost minus whatever the actual rifle costs you end up with what the safari company gets. Now add to that amount anything that is not covered and hidden costs and you are probably going to pay full price for the rifle plus the normal costs for that safari company (whatever that is). Just my opinion. Have seen too many of these things re travel.

I would be Extremely wary of that. Peopel don't stay in business giving away free stuff so I imagine this is one of those where if you take the total cost minus whatever the actual rifle costs you end up with what the safari company gets. Now add to that amount anything that is not covered and hidden costs and you are probably going to pay full price for the rifle plus the normal costs for that safari company (whatever that is). Just my opinion. Have seen too many of these things re travel.
Yup. Buyer beware. If safari was on my bucket list I'd still give this a good look, but yeah, need to be wise about it.

Could be? Question is, doesn't everyone that goes "Safari" carry some ultra-mag, belted round shooting 450gr slugs?
Just sayin".

Could be? Question is, doesn't everyone that goes "Safari" carry some ultra-mag, belted round shooting 450gr slugs?
Just sayin".
As always, depends on the animal being hunted. In this case the ad specifies: "SAFARI IS FOR 1-HUNTER / 5-DAYS / 3-ANIMALS (IMPALA, BLESBUCK, WARTHOG)." Since the Super Grade 70 is a .308 Win the assumption is those animals can be taken with that rifle, but I don't know whether that assumption is accurate or not. If upgraded to one of the "big five" animals then nothing short of .375 will do (by law in most of those countries). As for the safari outfit, looks like they have a website at http://kuche.co.za/

Yep. The rifle was only $2399 !!

Yes reliability is fine but it's pretty dirty and accuracy is not great. There is nothing that doesn't work well in it unless you get into oddball low power stuff like colibre that won't cycle semi autos.
Good to know. In this case I'm not gonna add anymore and just stay with what I have for now.
So far I just kept:
CCi Mini Mag - For Armscor TM-22 Rifle
Federal Champion 36 Blue Box Copper - Alternate For Taurus TX22
Federal Automatch - Ruger 10/22 and Taurus TX22 (Runs perfect on both)
Aguila Hyper Velocity 22LR - Next test run
Remington Golden Bullet - So far I have never fired one at all.
CCi Velocity Standard - Excellent for Ruger 10/22. Can be a hairline better than Federal Automatch. But I decided to stay with the Automatch because of familiarity. So I'm selling whole crate of CCi.

I cant wait to get the PPQ. With just these 2 firearm I know I'll have a blast shooting outdoor this spring. I hope the automatch will work with PPQ. If not I'll get another of the standard velocity. Taurus gave me 3 extra rebate magazines + 2 in trade instead of getting a tactical bag.

1711658139144.jpeg

Last Edited:
I was asking them about this too. If memory serves they said this is the California edition with the compensator. They said this model has more features than the one I want. Its nice looking gun!

View attachment 1852888
That is the gen 1 p22. It had reliability issue for some people due to recoil spring. The long barrel can be purchased seperately and put on a regular size p22 (same with gen 2). Cost was $116$-135ish for long barrel but may not be available anymore I don't know. The ppq is considered a better gun from all I've heard. p22, p22q, and ppq .22 all have reports of inaccuracy which makes me suspect the barrel as the source. For p22, p22Q, tandemkross makes excellent +5 magazine extenders for pretty cheap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top