JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I was buying a cheap car mount for the girlfriend I realized that I'm probably not the only one here who buys random junk online more often than I should. I put my entertainment to necessity ratio at about 60/40 :s0114:

Figured there might be some entertainment in seeing what random things you guys buy online as well.

EDIT: Realized we should probably have a thread for firearm-related purchases as well.

Last Edited:
I'm pretty bad. Since moving to North Plains and working in Downtown Hillsboro. I'm only really on One road and see it as a hassle to drive east to get anything from a store.

So I buy a lot on Amazon.

Last purchase was 4 bottles of lemon shine. I think the wife added some shampoo to the order.

Man the day the apocalypse comes. I'll miss the Internet shopping.

buy non-firearm stuff? :confused:

out of the stuff I bought recently, this was the most - 'non-firearm.' except it has a 1911 barrel bushing nut remover, a pin punch, carbon scraper, 6 piece pistol screw driver kit and 3 small allen wrenches.

20160802_202626.jpg

Man the day the apocalypse comes. I'll miss the Internet shopping.

I'm actually looking forward to it.

Heavily fortified wigwam, wife by my side, maybe a stash of Glenlivet for special occasions (like Wednesday through Tuesday).

I'm almost old enough to appreciate boring :)

Wrangler Riggs Ranger pants and denim shirts
Semi-Hex Graphite #2 pencils
Fiskars 30 gallon hardshell bottom Garden Bag
Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 rangefinder
Woodworking in Estonia [book]
Veritas Plow Plane upgrade kit

Gold Theraband Resistance Band (used to make slingshot bands)
Ford F-150 Head Light Lamp Switch
Sony Discman Portable CD Player, used (gift for the FIL, who can't live w/o a portable CD player)
Dental Tool/Scraper set (had some dental work, want to stay ahead of buildup)

@jsparks747 after you make a few you will want to upgrade the type of steel you use. A36 is just not the best for blades. I mean it works fine but there are allot better, as you may know. I make allot of parts and a36 plate is just crap. But does work for certain applications.

@jsparks747 after you make a few you will want to upgrade the type of steel you use. A36 is just not the best for blades. I mean it works fine but there are allot better, as you may know. I make allot of parts and a36 plate is just crap. But does work for certain applications.
Yeah. I am getting this stuff because it is cheap and I can use it to hone my skills before I move on to higher quality steel.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews