JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's old...and it only has three wheels. But I can get from Redmond OR to the coast in 35 min!!!

Flying 033 s(800x600).jpg

Flying 033 s(800x600).jpg

redynoed

750WHPPull.jpg

750 WHP and 575 TQ.

Spins fifth gear at over 100 MPH just rolling into the throttle in 5th at about 70 MPH, but manages mid tens at around 145MPH.

Is that "all throttle" or is there a NOS set up on that engine? 750 HP (especially if at the wheels) is huge horse power, even for a turbo hot rod.

Probably doesn't run 10's on those tires, huh? :)

Is that "all throttle" or is there a NOS set up on that engine? 750 HP (especially if at the wheels) is huge horse power, even for a turbo hot rod.

Probably doesn't run 10's on those tires, huh? :)

No bottle. No Need.

Yes 750 at the wheels. Not bad for 144CU inches :O)

The tires are Bias ply Cheater slicks (M&H Racemaster "DOT"(LOL) 235/60-15s. They are soft like gumballs... Definately not a drag radial... closer to a true slick. Runs looow 11s HIGH tens on the street tires as pictured. It was recently in Hondatuningmagazine in SEPT for a sleeper feature. It was only making 650 in the mag, I just redynoed it a couple months ago. It hooks up suprisingly well With the tires and all the suspensinon bubblegum thats done to it. Theres ALOT more going on than what it looks like. That

Big late 30s guy rolls up next to your GSXR 1000, Twin turbo Porsche... Boosted C5... Whathaveyou and starts bubbleguming 3ith you on the freeway... SO you tuck, dump a few gears and hammer it, only to have the 4 door accord on hubcaps come around you until he runs out of gear and you finally get to go by around 160. Priceless

It was built to look stock and make grown men weep.

Shes a blast. Thank you for the compliments

My old hot rod. '66 300 Deluxe with a 283. Blew up the P-Glide after a few months of hard abusive driving, swapped it for a TH350, blew that up after a year or so due to god-knows-what. Damn this car was fun.

View attachment 194370

My current car. '79 Bu with a 305 and TH250... What an awful car. Horrid. Bad. Terrible.

View attachment 194371

That wagon needs an LSX swap, TH 400 some ladder bars and an 88mm or better turbo strapped to it... I LIKEE :O)

That wagon needs an LSX swap, TH 400 some ladder bars and an 88mm or better turbo strapped to it... I LIKEE :O)

Nice Honda man, now I know better than to pick on red accord sedans. LOL. If I was going to tear into the wagon I'd start with the tranny and drivetrain first.

GM really skimped on these by using the TH250 with it's aluminum planetaries and the spindly 7.5" 10 Bolt. A Grand National 8.5 10 bolt would drop right in, replace the 250 with a TH350. Run a 301 SBC with Vortec heads, an old school grind, maybe a Duntov -097 or a L79, go 1.6 Rollers up topside. The 600cfm AFB on the car now would be fine but the Performer would go for a Performer RPM.

It'd only make 300-320 or so HP and probably 280 tq or so. But it'd do it with the sweet sound of a small block turning 6500rpm. :s0114: 3.73+ rear gear would be a must.

But I think I'd rather put that same setup in an old Chevy II four door 63-65 or so with bad paint and keep the outside stock looking... Save for the 2.5" Dual side exit exhaust with obnoxious chambered mufflers.

Nice Honda man, now I know better than to pick on red accord sedans. LOL. If I was going to tear into the wagon I'd start with the tranny and drivetrain first.

GM really skimped on these by using the TH250 with it's aluminum planetaries and the spindly 7.5" 10 Bolt. A Grand National 8.5 10 bolt would drop right in, replace the 250 with a TH350. Run a 301 SBC with Vortec heads, an old school grind, maybe a Duntov -097 or a L79, go 1.6 Rollers up topside. The 600cfm AFB on the car now would be fine but the Performer would go for a Performer RPM.

It'd only make 300-320 or so HP and probably 280 tq or so. But it'd do it with the sweet sound of a small block turning 6500rpm. :s0114: 3.73+ rear gear would be a must.

But I think I'd rather put that same setup in an old Chevy II four door 63-65 or so with bad paint and keep the outside stock looking... Save for the 2.5" Dual side exit exhaust with obnoxious chambered mufflers.

We think alot alike... I have a LS2 motor out of a GTO with harness and ecu Ive been threatening to put in something, but just cant rationalize having 2 retardedly overpowered cars at once. First thought was another Accord just like this one back halfed and the motor put in it with the aforementioned TH400 and big snail looking for aroound 900 at he wheels or so... Other than that, def a 64 or a 67 Nova. Those were my favorite two years of those things.

The wagon would be a hoot with 900 at the wheels in it wheeliieing till the 330 or so though LOL

Currently a 98 Dodge Dakota Extra cab Used to belong to the STATE OF OREGON weights and measures dept. Came with a Gem Worktop traded that for a fiberglass the neighbor had and pocketed $50.00 Truck came with the ABS brake upgrade, Large electric Mirrors, Front and REAR towing packages, Engine Heater, 22 gallon fuel tank. I installed a Cobra all in one CB and a nice Firestick. Took out all the old State radio and phone garbage. back is big enough for my 6ft son to sit in for 1-2 hour trips. rifle cases fit nicely in the back seat behind the dak tinted windows. 3.9L V6 a little lacking in bottom end but once it's up to 3K RPM its a mover. Had to buy a tailgate since the State never did as well as a matching spare.

Gets 18.5 on short commute and up to 21 on the open freeway

Soon as I get it done my other rig will be my 1948 Willys CJ-2A stock drive train with upgrades 11" brakes 12V electrical 25% Overdrive Saginaw Steering. the frame is actually a 1957 CJ-5 frame that has been cut down the rear of which has been upgraded to a super HD receiver type hitch. On board air tank (from a truck we scrapped at work) I will be building an insulated fiberglass top for it.

Wife drives a 97 Saturn SC-2 sport coupe with 228K on it Just had to replace the head after the old one cracked. PITA the car hopefully will last another 30K and we can replace it with something easier for an old fat guy to get in and out of.

Currently a '91 Chevy Caprice Classic, 305 under the hood. Great touring car, 16 city, 28-33 highway. Need to invest in a truck soon, have a canoe to get to the water.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top