JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCF1832.jpg truck.jpg 1970 f250 crew cab 4x4 high boy, 460 with 4 on the floor. 1988 toyota 4x4 with chevy 4.3l vortec and t350 tranny, lifted on 35's. the toyota is driven more because of the gas milage.

truck.jpg

DSCF1832.jpg

Ive got a number of rigs. A 2008 Ford F450, A 2004 F250 both diesels. My wife drives a 2010 4 door Toyota Tacoma. What do I actually drive though? Dont laugh..... A 2010 Nissan Cube. I had another flatbed Diesel truck and when I bought the 08 F450 I tried to sell it and did not have much luck. I came into a deal where I could trade it straight across for the little cube and I thought since I had all these big trucks that are expensive to drive and maintain that maybe a little fuel efficient car would be good. When I got it I thought it was one of the ugliest cars ever built. Its something I would have never picked out on my own but after driving it for a little over a year I really like it. I took the back seat out and use it like a work van. It gets a solid 30 MPG and since its about 40 miles to my shop round trip that I drive every day the first year of owning it has saved me close to 4 grand in fuel expenses. You sit upright in it like a truck, its got lots of leg room and has been 100% reliable so far with the only expenses being oil changes and a set of tires. The truck I traded for it cost $225 to fill the tank (55 gal diesel tank) and that would last me about 2 weeks. This cost $30 to fill up and last me about 8 days. Pretty significant :D

Tactical assault buggy
image.jpg

Last Edited:
Sold my car a couple days ago, now I roll this if I need to go somewhere: Specialized-Sirrus-07052012_fe.jpg

Wife on the other hand still has her 06 Pilot.

And it's my daily driver that I leave unlocked and nobody ever messes with it!
I keep a few old tarps in the back, a steel 55 gallon drum and a huge wad of rope that I found on the beach..

Just to throw people off!

88 Dodge Raider... 224ish thousand with a rebuild somewhere in there. Been driving her for 11 years and love this damn thing. It ain't fast and it's a little rough around the edges due to a tip over but no car payment on this baby!!!

SAM_2207_zps2bptinhv.jpg SAM_1014_zpszgaa1adt.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top