JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quit watching football when that a$$hole slapadick, snapaprick or whatever his name was decided to kneel like a b1tch and Goodell fell all over himself to support it so I'm out! Haven't watched a game since!
Spent the day splitting a cord of wood, working on the patio wall and enjoyed a sweat in the new sauna! Putting together some homemade turkey noodle soup and popped open a bottle of Malbec!

It seems that Taylor's bribes to refs paid off. There is going to be bad blood between the chiefs and niners now. She will no doubt say don't blame me, I am not the anti-hero.

The niners are going to have to shake it off or it will be a cruel summer in training camp.

Even in his wildest dreams Travis couldn't have imagined what she could do for him.

If Travis confronts Taylor about the bribes she will be like, you need to calm down, you belong to me. Think back to December, I knew you were trouble. I knew all too well how delicate you are. It's over now, you can go back to being my lover again and at first daylight go fetch me some coffee then brush my cats.

Football.jpg

SongaboutU.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany