JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a forum, that's its purpose.

Luckily we aren't all like minded or this place would be boring.

Yeah, true. But we do have rules and they tend to get broken WAY more in times like these. That makes more work for us mods to clean it up and then deal with the collateral damage. Sometimes I lose my cool and have to moderate myself. I'm human. :)

John Moses browning was the antichrist. 1911s suck. 9mm rules.

There. That ought to turn the conversation around.
Flag on the Play!
bullbubblegum-flag-150x150.png

Yeah, true. But we do have rules and they tend to get broken WAY more in times like these. That makes more work for us mods to clean it up and then deal with the collateral damage. Sometimes I lose my cool and have to moderate myself. I'm human. :)
Your work here doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks for the hard work in keeping things on track and civil, we understand it becomes stressful.

Guns, like politics and religion bring out peoples passions. And those passions can escalate and get out of control.

So kudos to the NWFA mods for keeping this the best firearms forum in the interwebs...

Well I am going to take this post as an understanding you don't like the thread and I am good with it if you delete it. Plus I wont post any more information threads because I can see it causes some discomfort. I will limit my reply and move into one of the thirty places here to talk about what ever. I didn't join this place to be a pain in the butt, to me it's fun talking about today's events and the replys tell you about people.

Anyway feel free to dump it and dont' worry about my opinions anymore as I can keep them to myself:D heck most people cant' remember what you said ten minutes after saying it so it's mostly wasted time.

Well I am going to take this post as an understanding you don't like the thread and I am good with it if you delete it. Plus I wont post any more information threads because I can see it causes some discomfort. I will limit my reply and move into one of the thirty places here to talk about what ever. I didn't join this place to be a pain in the butt, to me it's fun talking about today's events and the replys tell you about people.

Anyway feel free to dump it and dont' worry about my opinions anymore as I can keep them to myself:D heck most people cant' remember what you said ten minutes after saying it so it's mostly wasted time.

Take it as you need to. I sure don't remember calling you out regarding this. The only person I called out is myself.

I used to heavily contribute on the Mike Holmes forum (Mike, not John!!) He had a show and helped people rehab housing in Ontario Canada. He got frustrated with contractors and home inspectors and started to take on the home inspector profession... talk about incendiary!!!! Anyway, as a former State of Oregon Home Inspector Advisory Committee charter member I had a lot to say. Also spent a lot of time trying to help people there. I had a favorite mod that was an older person... the battles wore him out. And when he quit, the forum was shut down by Mike and a lot of people were no longer able to get free advise nor have a place to chat with professionals and each other. Just sayin.

I like this quote from the article:

"The arrest highlights another concern state agents have about the list: While ignorance of the law is no excuse, people often don't know they are on the list or what the restrictions are."

o_OSo, It looks like in Kommieformia they'll seize your property because some Judge has decided you should be on "double-secret-probation" for "infractions"...
... uhhh, wasn't there a movie...:confused:
Not only that but for sure that one team is costing $600k at the minimum. There was another 6 man team plus a counter part in the neighboring county. Several million dollars chasing some people who haven't committed a crime.

That is not money well spent to say the least. By the way, southern California has a real gun problem with gangs. Those are guns I worry about. They aren't locked in a garage under decades of junk.

Seems to me if they were really doing a full scale door knocking they'd be using a lot more than 2 ATF agents. California is a very large place. Even just a small percentage of their population would take a long time to door knock. Probably just going after people with convictions...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top