JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda funny how so many of the guns weren't where they were supposed to be! :rolleyes: Funny because I don't have anything in my safe except paper work. Damn boating accidents! :D

Kinda funny how so many of the guns weren't where they were supposed to be! :rolleyes: Funny because I don't have anything in my safe except paper work. Damn boating accidents! :D

Yea, we weren't thinking very well when we used our guns and ammo as ballast weight when we went to the coast and played bumper boats 5 miles out....:rolleyes:

An agent, as part of a search for a firearm, tries to pick the lock of a garage door in Vincent, Calif.

WOW just WOW... They are even talking about it blatantly and showing them doing it in the process.

Correct me if i am wrong but I don't think lock picking someones door open is exactly legal. Let alone if its a a police officer doing a firearms search.

So they're going to hound these people forever? It's all pretty nuts.
From the article, ".But the "knock and talk" at the house here, with Brenda Rivera, a 56-year-old grandmother with a felony theft conviction and a registered firearm, spun out differently. After a confused but calm hour and a half, the team had its first tangible success of the day. A pistol, the magazine missing. A hard-won trophy for a unit at the sharp, streetside edge of America's debate over who should own guns and who should not.."... Rule one, there's no such thing as a "knock and talk", save through a closed door asking if they have a warrant. good talk

The delinquent storage locker? That's a good one.

The 'list' will continue to grow as more and more offenses are deemed reasonable excuses to disarm people and take away their rights.

Until we see this:

"Gun ownership in itself shows an inability to reason effectively and a potential threat to the stability of a community. Therefore for the overall good of the state we believe that all guns should be turned in at the earliest possible convenience. Failure to do so will put the gun owner in danger of forced forfeiture and possible jail time. Any person found w/a firearm after the the grace period will be considered armed and dangerous and subject to the full penalty of the law. You have been warned."

don't laugh too loud......

"As Richardson heads for the Covina home of Benjamin Barreto, a 56-year-old with three registered guns, he points out that the "prohibited" man had not been convicted of a crime. He has several infractions, including driving without a license. Barreto is on the list because a judge said he could not possess a gun."

not been convicted of a crime

Until we see this:

"Gun ownership in itself shows an inability to reason effectively and a potential threat to the stability of a community. Therefore for the overall good of the state we believe that all guns should be turned in at the earliest possible convenience. Failure to do so will put the gun owner in danger of forced forfeiture and possible jail time. Any person found w/a firearm after the the grace period will be considered armed and dangerous and subject to the full penalty of the law. You have been warned."
One has to wonder if the good people of California would then "Finally" stand up...

Then Morella corrects her. "You sold me that gun years ago," he says.

Surprised, two agents head off with Morella to get the gun from his nearby house.

P.J. Morella, though, has produced the gun the agents came for. The ammunition is gone. The gun comes off the list about 90 minutes after the agents had arrived. It will be taken back to the evidence locker, and if the owner does not make a legal claim for it, the gun will be destroyed.

Not the prohibited persons gun, but the agents seize it anyways.

"As Richardson heads for the Covina home of Benjamin Barreto, a 56-year-old with three registered guns, he points out that the "prohibited" man had not been convicted of a crime. He has several infractions, including driving without a license. Barreto is on the list because a judge said he could not possess a gun."

not been convicted of a crime

:(:(:(:(

o_OSo, It looks like in Kommieformia they'll seize your property because some Judge has decided you should be on "double-secret-probation" for "infractions"...
... uhhh, wasn't there a movie...:confused:

Last Edited:
As we all know or should know sites like this NWFA is a haven for those to infiltrate and help the feds get the goods on people. This is an example of why we should always be careful what is said in an open gun forum. I watching Live PD the other night not sure any one caught the school social media scare. If you were not listening closely this had occurred that day however if you listen to the detective he says along the lines that her post on the internet shows that this may be possibly something she would do. It gets even deeper when you realize they did not have the name of the suspect yet. It appeared as if this was someone that was already on a list somewhere. Back in the day, pre-internet BBS days there were list that were compiled of numbers dialed in to certain agencies, they could tell if you had spoofed the connection and knew exactly where the connection originated. This was then now we buy our connections and well everything is tracked if you use a browser that does it well like Chrome, IE and FF all are easily tracked. This is not a surprise at all, you can read back some of the older posts here and get a wake up call as many warned and were placed under the tinfoil hat crowd, I see that hat fitting more people every day.

Old news. Only prohibited people so far.

Yeah, this isn't something new. And its going after felons and mentally ill people that have been deemed unfit to have a firearm. So what? Getting guns out of the hands of felons is wrong now?

So they're going to hound these people forever? It's all pretty nuts.
From the article, ".But the "knock and talk" at the house here, with Brenda Rivera, a 56-year-old grandmother with a felony theft conviction and a registered firearm, spun out differently. After a confused but calm hour and a half, the team had its first tangible success of the day. A pistol, the magazine missing. A hard-won trophy for a unit at the sharp, streetside edge of America's debate over who should own guns and who should not.."... Rule one, there's no such thing as a "knock and talk", save through a closed door asking if they have a warrant. good talk

I just reminded my wife last night, no LEO/Feds in the house, ever.

If they have a right to be inside, they would of already kicked the door in.

Don't even acknowledge they are outside.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top