JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought another Hakim on Gunbroker for really cheap. It arrives in the mail on Thursday.

So i wonder what else i can get with this C&R...:p

OOOH! LOOK! An SKS! I really want one of those...:D

It's really pretty easy. I filled out the application, paid my $30 and waited for the mail.

Since you can buy online, you'll make your money back with the first transfer fee you won't have to pay (for C&R guns; transfers still apply for all others). You also won't have to pay the $10 Oregon background check because you have an ATF license.

The details to getting a C&R were found here:

http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2005/howtogetyourcurionrelicffl03/index.asp

This site is a "bible" for milsurp owners. Lots of articles about everything the milsurp owner wants to know.

My beautiful AR-10 in use. (not me shooting)

2691068243_d1075788bf_o.jpg

I guess I will edit this and add some more while I am at it.

Kimber stainless II and DW Razorback

011.jpg

013.jpg

CZ75b and 97b

016-1.jpg

Taurus .44 Raging Bull, and .357 Tracker

019.jpg

I'll play. Anyone want to come over and try kicking a door in??? Remember the Charlie Daniels song about a country boy surviving, well some of us country boys like to look after our neighbors also.

fullsafe.jpg

Thats a great set-up for plinking and squirrel hunting, but what are you gonna do when the zombies come? you need some ammo, a few more mags, and some kind of AR type gun....

:eek::D

All thats worth more than my...well, everything together probly.
Nice collection. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads