JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tactical cowboy. :confused: Is this made for states like WA that have bullbubblegum regs I wonder?

856C823A-4400-427C-A2AA-6C132B832F1F.png

If only it didn't have a cross bolt safety. Lever action guns don't need em in my opinion and if they MUST have em, it better be a tang safety. Cross bolts are a deal breaker for me

I use the crossbolt safety only when unloading. Use the half-cock otherwise. Look at it occasionally to check its position.

If those aren't enough, remove or deactivate it.

Bruce

1854 is the "birth date" for S&W lever actions.

Wikipedia:

"In 1854, partners Horace Smith and Daniel B. Wesson joined with Courtlandt Palmer, the businessman who had purchased the Jennings and Smith-Jennings patent rights, and further improved on the operating mechanism, developing the Smith & Wesson Lever pistol, and a new Volcanic cartridge."

1705973767628.png

Bruce

1854 is the "birth date" for S&W lever actions.

Wikipedia:

"In 1854, partners Horace Smith and Daniel B. Wesson joined with Courtlandt Palmer, the businessman who had purchased the Jennings and Smith-Jennings patent rights, and further improved on the operating mechanism, developing the Smith & Wesson Lever pistol, and a new Volcanic cartridge."

Bruce
That I knew...
And while there were lever actions around in 1854...none of them looked like this new rifle...so the name / date bugs me
Andy

I would rather have seen a replica of their lever action rifles or pistols in a modern cartridge instead of another near-Marlin.

Bruce

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads