JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AJgunner,
Sweet Jeebus! You just illustrated my annual salary with a pic of a gunsafe. Envy is not my best color. Either you're not married, or you don't let your other half see the books.

"don't let your other half see the books"

Bingo---Shhhhhhh:D

Every heard the saying

"when I am dead and gone I sure hope my wife doesen't sell all my stuff for what I said I paid for it"

ar15m1911.jpg
ar15m1911closeup.jpg

What caliber is that? Is it a Ruger #1?
The No. 1 is a 458 Win. Mag.

I used to have a thing for dangerous game guns. Had the No. 1, a Winchester M70 in .375 H&H and a Remington 700 in .416 Rem. Mag. Figured I really only needed one such rifle, so I put all three up for sale and kept the last of the three to sell. The Winchester went first and fast, then a guy was interested in the either the Ruger or Remington. At the time I thought the Ruger was the one to keep, so I sold the big 700. Wish I would have kept the Remington over the Ruger.

Couple pics of an old friend shooting the 416.

c0683e25.jpg

383311a5.jpg

Well, my long project restoring a Persian Mauser is over. I had the gun professionally blued at Guncrafters in Salem. He did a good job and it looks great. The stock was done by me and is as good as i can get it.

Heading out to the Albany range on Tuesday and shoot it for the first time! Can't wait!

PersianMausernewleft2.jpg

PersianMausernewcrest.jpg

PersianMausernewright.jpg

nice pair of Smiths there bud...what are the specs...is the top one a 686?

I would love to have a 10mm bbl and cyl for one of my DWs. I could probably buy a 610 for less though...

nice pair of Smiths there bud...what are the specs...is the top one a 686?

I would love to have a 10mm bbl and cyl for one of my DWs. I could probably buy a 610 for less though...
They're both N-Frame revolvers; left is a 610 (10mm Auto) and right is a 625-2 (45ACP).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top