JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't buy that fish-wrap paper anymore, but started to read his column while at the barber shop this morning. I let out a few choice words under my breath before realizing that everyone was looking at me. What a tool! :rolleyes:

A Portland rally sometime mid February would be best to keep the pressure on. I hate the idea of obtaining a permit to protest, but we're not Occutards. Might be something to consider if some one would like to take the lead on this.

And people need to remember, you can't open carry a loaded firearm in Ptown without a CHL. Either way I am willing to bet PPDs' finest will be out to harass those of us actually following the law.

Some one might want to contact Lars Larson and see if he will spearhead a Portland rally. As much as I want to move this forward myself, life is keeping me too busy at the moment.

We need numbers, being downtown Portland there will be a large number of commies out protesting us.

Glad to see the rally went well. Heck I may have to attend the next one. A little travel involved but the cause is worth it. Just wondering though where were all the antis? Someone mentioned a poodle-woman but were there any others? BTW who was the Elvis look-a-like?

There was a single protester who professed to being a gun owner but anti NRA and pro new laws. So a kind of protestor.
Yeah, she can't understand why anyone would need "weapons of mass destruction" as she put it. Just another ignorant individual who does not understand why the 2A was included. Hopefully those types, if given careful and polite instruction on what the founders actually desired (using the actual writings of the founders), might come around.

Who is the guy in the full ACUs? Is he Active or ONG? He got a little complacent today in Salem with his muzzle control. I was super tempted to say something after a few minutes and a few dozen muzzle sweeps but, someone either said something to him or he caught himself.

Yeah, that bugs me....He has no rank on his cover, which is also ill fitting and improperly worn. The trousers are way too loose and the jacket is far too big and long. No soldier I know would ever carry a rifle slung like that either. I'm going to venture a guess and say that was full impersonation. It actually really pisses me off. I could not make it down there, but if he shows up at another rally I think he should be sent home to change. It really bugs me that anybody can go down and buy a uniform and some patches, that others of us earned.

Yeah, she can't understand why anyone would need "weapons of mass destruction" as she put it. Just another ignorant individual who does not understand why the 2A was included. Hopefully those types, if given careful and polite instruction on what the founders actually desired (using the actual writings of the founders), might come around.

I've decided to coin up the phrase "Assault Handgun". I've seen some scary black handguns with a rail on them that have those clippy things that hold lots of rounds. Clearly a Glock 19 is a weapon of mass destruction.

Yeah, that bugs me....He has no rank on his cover, which is also ill fitting and improperly worn. The trousers are way too loose and the jacket is far too big and long. No soldier I know would ever carry a rifle slung like that either. I'm going to venture a guess and say that was full impersonation. It actually really pisses me off. I could not make it down there, but if he shows up at another rally I think he should be sent home to change. It really bugs me that anybody can go down and buy a uniform and some patches, that others of us earned.

I let my kids wear my old uniforms, from my time in service, complete with patches and tabs, etc.. and i do not consider them to be posers.

But, i would not allow them to wear them to a rally or protest of any kind, nor would i wear my old uniform to a rally or protest.

I let my kids wear my old uniforms, from my time in service, complete with patches and tabs, etc.. and i do not consider them to be posers.

But, i would not allow them to wear them to a rally or protest of any kind, nor would i wear my old uniform to a rally or protest.

Kids are a different story. Mine always played in my uniforms. Kids are not who I was talking about. The guy doesn't sit right with me, and it's that type that can really give the wrong idea. And showing any political affiliation in uniform is a no-no on top of it...

Going to Portland definitely expect a large turnout of anti-gun crowd just poking to see if anyone will do anything wrong so it can hit the news.

I'd be interested. Whoever leads this...thank you in advance! Definitely will need to get the proper permits. Pioneer Square? Waterfront?

The Founders had:

Rocket launchers

Cannons

Mortars

Hand grenades

??????

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show