JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had heard that the day would be observed at ranges and gun shops so I spent the day at ARPC.

I'll be looking forward to February 8. I'd like to suggest that speakers are screened to stay on topic, no demagoguery (just facts).

My personal theme is that we need to go beyond the 2nd Amendment to the basic facts and personal freedoms. My sign would be abbreviated versions of something along the line of:

1. Firearms don't equal violence.

2. Stopping bigotry against individuals who do no harm--all x,000,000 or so of them. (For the exact number I'll have to research current tally of firearms owners and those in their families who have access.)

3. Personal freedoms causing no harm need no justification, restricting the freedoms does need justification.

Who does the organizing? Need help? Considering the experience with the cold, how about every tenth person or so bringing a bulk box of Starbucks or some such if not provided by organizers?

And don't forget to offer some coffee to the poodle lady and others to demonstrate we are quality people and can go beyond barriers.

Heads up;
Open forum on firearms this sunday in the Portland area...
Anybody going to attend?

http://www.facebook.com/events/413514158729417/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_invited

I like the poodle lady calling assault weapons "weapons of mass destruction". I guess that means Bush was right about Iraq. :s0112:

<broken link removed> .

lol... Yeah, no way Cazzuto was going to air my interview.
His handlers aren't going to air someone mentioning Obama's dictatorial power grab, or KATU's demonization of firearms owners, or the hundreds fo calls to kill NRA members on the Brady Campaign's Facebook page.

When at the end of my interview, he asked if I thought they were going to demonize me personally, I replied We'll see what your editor does with this footage...

Go figure...
They did air a short clip... AS I WAS WALKING AWAY.
They inserted it directly after she called them "weapons of mass destruction"

SalemRally_zpsc2910dfa.jpg

One pretty big topic of discussion is how this particular site shut down, right when it was needed most though.
Heard a lot of people talking about that one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top