JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there and like other I froze my butt off but will be back there again on the 8th. First reports I have read from the media say hundreds attended but there were well over 1,00 would be my guess. Best thing is that unlike the occupy folks it was respectful, no trash, and nothing destroyed. We either fight it now on these terms or wait until they outlaw them like Illinois and NY and make our decisions then.

I went to the Albany gun show first, lots of people there, very crowded. Good turn out at the rally too! It was cold in Salem, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

what is your next plan here?

My posting was actually positive in favor of the event. "Glad it happened..."

But since you asked, I think it would benefit the pro-gun community if people stuck to supporting gun rights and the 2A at these events and saved all the other conservative rhetoric for the next church service or tea-party thingy. That's just my two cents. :s0155:

I went, stood around and held my sign up high for all to see. Open carried my 1911, heard some great speakers and some others who were good too. Met some folks, just about froze my everything off.

I was the guy holding the "Self defense is a right" and "No gun ban" sign, if anyone has a picture I'd love to have a copy ;-)

Oh, and I'm glad NWFA is back!

Was a great event! Almost every car that drove by seemed to be supportive. The big vintage military truck that drove by was great! Open carried my Taurus PT111 and brought my Gadsden flag :) Awesome seeing so much open carry, so many respectful people, and huge turnout. Pictures and video NEED to be SENT to the email boxes of people like Ginny Burdick.

I was there, glad I went. We had 16 in our group that car pooled in.
Good turn out, some good speakers but yeah the rhetoric could have been turned down a little.
I estimate 1000 folks there. All in all it was a good rally.

Very good turn out considering the cold. What I thought was interesting was all the people including children with ARs and the kids there 22 rifes. One kid had a sign that said "Don't Screw up my Future" Very polite rally than it was also an armed rally as the saying goes. Make the next one if you missed this one.

I was also not happy there were not any news vans there giving us the amount of coverage they would have been any Occupy rally
I saw KATU, FOX 12, and KGW there. KATU and Fox 12 were interviewing people right near me.

Wow, I just watched KATU and you can tell the bias still. They showed 3 people, and one of them was the LONE protester against the NRA. She claims she has a gun in the house but nobody needs a "weapon of mass destruction. They are completely out of bounds..." And then to top it all off they said that the State Police estimated that there was 1,000 people (try 2½ times that).

I wasn't able to attend, but glad so many people did attend. It is annoying to me that there are several protests going on, yet all of them are saying 'hundreds ' yet then list out 1000 to 2000 people at each event. Isn't 1000 to 2000 'thousands'? Oh well.

Getting the word out there is what is important.

Yes Salem Or. did have a real good turn out. KATU 2 said it was a Peaceful rally with people of all ages. I thought they said nothing but good about us today. The only thing that I didn't like is they said we were only a 1000 strong. I would of said more. Sure glad I went.

I thought it was a good event. Was very cold. People behaved themselves, and carrying guns seemed to present no problem.

I figured the Poodle Lady would get air time, she definitely had a very strong opinion, and some very wrong assumptions. I actually heard her ask one person, "I suppose you want a Drone too!"

The Poodle Lady:
Photo Jan 19, 1 19 00 PM.jpg

About 11am:
Photo Jan 19, 10 59 22 AM.jpg

About 12:30pm
Photo Jan 19, 11 43 16 AM.jpg

Photo Jan 19, 1 19 00 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 19, 11 43 16 AM.jpg

Photo Jan 19, 10 59 22 AM.jpg

National Public Radio (NPR) reported that "Hundreds" of people showed up NATIONWIDE. Your photos are contrary to what popular media demands me to believe as fact.

I thought it was a good event. Was very cold. People behaved themselves, and carrying guns seemed to present no problem.

I figured the Poodle Lady would get air time, she definitely had a very strong opinion, and some very wrong assumptions. I actually heard her ask one person, "I suppose you want a Drone too!"

The Poodle Lady:
View attachment 53367

About 11am:
View attachment 53369

About 12:30pm
View attachment 53368

Thanks for the pics Ash!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR