JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many of you attended the rally in Salem? Overall, I thought it was pretty good and pretty well attended. There was a bit more politics involved than I would have liked to have seen, but other than that it was great. Lots of people carrying and no incidents so I guess we proved that guns are only dangerous in the wrong hands. What did everyone else think of the rally?

Yeah, I went. I don't know what you mean by politics, the Second Amendment is all about our political rights so I would expect that there were politics involved. Yes, there was some talk about Democrats and Republicans, and it was properly stated that Democrats are the ones who are trying to take away our Second Amendment rights, that was just a fact.

I thought there were several good speakers and a few that rambled on and I was disappointed that there was not more emphasis for everybody to get more involved and rapid fire, non-stop e-mail, letters and telephone calls to our elected officials, we can't let up on this or we are certain to get screwed by the Democrat gun grabbers at the State and National level.

It was COLD!! Couple photos I took. Good turnout, would like more on Feb 8.

Here is Lars Larson talking. Sorry my hands were so shaky I had been out there for a couple hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went. Good turnout. No incidents, win. Sounded like lots of neo-con crap coming from the stage, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Glad it happened either way.

I was there, and my Mother too! She even said when we were there she wants help picking out a gun. :eek: So proud. I've never been to a rally before but I thought it was good. It was nice to not worry about protestors.

I was there. Pleased with the turn out which wasn't half bad given the temperature. Wasn't the million man march but still pretty good. Spoke to a lot of plesant people about politics and shooting topics. I expected political discussion, that's what we were there for. Everyone on their best behavior, I didn't hear one cross word! For a while I thought that our fellow members had decided not to come! LOL!!! A fellow from the Oregonion took some photos of a group that I was chatting with, hope my grill dosent appear in the paper. That won't help the cause, I'm not very pretty!

Oops, I forgot! Met the Mayor of Scapoose at the rally today. A very pleasant woman. She told me that she plans to organize the other pro 2-A mayors to do what they can to fight for all of our rights. Seemed to me that Scapoose is in pretty good hands!

Last Edited:
1358626528136.jpg 1358627074002.jpg 1358627080537.jpg 1358624689854.jpg guns 569.jpg

1358626528136.jpg

1358627074002.jpg

1358627080537.jpg

1358624689854.jpg

guns 569.jpg

I went. Good turnout. No incidents, win. Sounded like lots of neo-con crap coming from the stage, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Glad it happened either way.

You mean it sounded like a lot of the side thats not trying to kill the 2A.

Now that you've achieved your goal of letting everyone know your political bent in a thread that really is all about what we agree on and not what seperates us, what is your next plan here?

I was there and left my coat in the jeep!!!! Freezing!! Bald head and sleeves rolled up. Glad for the support and i love my neighbor MC's just wish they would have not been revving their bikes up during the the patriotic singing. I was also not happy there were not any news vans there giving us the amount of coverage they would have been any Occupy rally

I thought it was awesome. I was expecting anywhere from 200 to 2000 and I think we were defintely on the high side of that!.....Great support by the MC's! I got some free entertainment reading all the signs!!....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top