JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's really easy to do. If main gun has a bottom rail and bottom gun has a top rail all you need is a picatinny to picatinny adapter (about $14). If I wanted to I could put guns at 3,6,9 o'clock on my shotgun's quad rail. Can you say "front heavy" ha ha. would look hilarious. If all different calibers that woudl be extra funny.

That's really easy to do. If main gun has a bottom rail and bottom gun has a top rail all you need is a picatinny to picatinny adapter (about $14). If I wanted to I could put guns at 3,6,9 o'clock on my shotgun's quad rail. Can you say "front heavy" ha ha. would look hilarious. If all different calibers that woudl be extra funny.
Note the face shield and other extraneous equipment of which I am not sure what the purpose is. Just thought it was "unusual". IIRC - I think this was some kind of military experiment from the 50s?

Spanish Ovideo Production Hotchkiss 1922 light machine-gun. 1710475228071.png

Here's an odd one...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show