JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These aren't sporting arms, they are used in industrial applications:

Decades ago, my cousin showed me a large, shotgun-like cartridge. I believe it was 4 gauge, with a single projectile. Which was like a rifled slug, only it was somewhat pointed. He told me is was for a foundry gun, used for shooting slag off the top of molten metal. Mounted on a railing.

These aren't sporting arms, they are used in industrial applications:

Decades ago, my cousin showed me a large, shotgun-like cartridge. I believe it was 4 gauge, with a single projectile. Which was like a rifled slug, only it was somewhat pointed. He told me is was for a foundry gun, used for shooting slag off the top of molten metal. Mounted on a railing.

This is my old "industrial" gun…. military industrial complex, that is!

IMG_2133.jpeg

Ski areas used to use recoilless rifles to trigger avalanches when slopes were clear. This was for safety reasons. I wonder if they still do this?
Yes, a family member lives year round at a retort town in Colorado and that's his job during the ski season. He drives the snow cat daily and assesses the risk and gets to shoot them as needed. What a job!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top