JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Remington is coming out with a new pistol this February named the R51. It's based off the R51 that was manufactured in .32 acp and .380 back in the 1910's and 1920's. It's a 7+1 single stack 9MM. Will retail around 350$

I personally am looking to getting this pistol when it comes out. I am actually thinking of going down to my GS in the next couple weeks and asking them about it.

Here's a link to a better description and more info on it.

Remington Announces New R-51 Pistol - The Firearm Blog

I talked to my local dealer this morning. He got right on the phone to his best distributor. She informed him that they hadn't seen and thing about the R51 past what we have all been looking at. BUT that they were told to expect something new from Remington right after the SHOT SHOW in Feb.

So its my guess Remington has released this info now to gin up support for them to base sales on at the SHOTSHOW and then with the Press the SHOTSHOW will generate they will release to the distributors.

Thinking Tax return time could be good for Remingtons new pistol!

I'm glad people seem to be mixed on the aesthetics of it......the more people who don't like it, the greater my chances are of finding one to buy come February!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top