JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Copy that. Only 10's I've shot are the glock 20 and a comped m&p. Really wanna try the RIA tac ultra.

Of course now you got me curious about the anaconda, so thanks for that...
šŸ¤£ They're awesome. One of the best-looking revolvers out there, great quality build and the trigger, while a bit heavy for my taste, is very smooth. The springs are leaf springs and no one is making aftermarket ones yet, so I may have to send it somewhere to be modified. I did upgrade the sights too. I really like this gun.

šŸ¤£ They're awesome. One of the best-looking revolvers out there, great quality build and the trigger, while a bit heavy for my taste, is very smooth. The springs are leaf springs and no one is making aftermarket ones yet, so I may have to send it somewhere to be modified. I did upgrade the sights too. I really like this gun.
What barrel length?

Copy that. Only 10's I've shot are the glock 20 and a comped m&p. Really wanna try the RIA tac ultra.

Of course now you got me curious about the anaconda, so thanks for that...
Here's mine... now you can think about it even more :D

20240218_115358.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top