JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1700260395973.png
Big difference in size!!
I don't know... that one in the back looks kinda small, almost like a putty tat...

:s0111:

I know, I know... camera angle/perspective and all that... But I had to do it... :s0140:

People who didn't get good educations and aren't hunters/shooters/etc(anything to do with distances ) are terrible at judging sizes and distances. (Yes, that includes fishermen :s0140: )
I can understand misidentifying size when the distance is unknown and there are no objects of known size near. But usually, in that case our initial visual interpretation default is to the expected. In a city, a puddy tat, not a cougar. There are exceptions. If I see a curved stick in the path my first default interpretation is snake, not curved stick.

The most dramatic visual misinterpretation I ever experienced was one night when my ducks starting raising a fuss with their alarm calls. I went to an upstairs unscreened window, EDC in one hand, expecting to see a raccoon. What I had was a bear. But before I turned on my flashlight, all I could see was the eyes, about 25 yards away. Huge far apart eyes. My brain spent at least three full seconds trying to make those huge far apart eyes belong to a raccoon. In spite of having the eyes the same distance as a small fruit tree, which gave both distance and a size comparison. (I chased bear off by putting a shot in the ground next to him. He never came back.)

I stopped taking people's word for what they seen very early in my career.....I do my own investigation to determine the species. I had a lady once tell me the bear that was trying to get into her house was the size of a vw beetle. The next morning I had the biggest black bear I had every seen caught....that old gal was right!
Last year I had a guy come up to me at work to hush hush tell me we had a female Mountain Lion in heat on the property around us. He proceeded to tell me all about how he was an expert. He was spouse of a staff member there. When I finally got him to stop telling me about his expertise so I could go outside I found it was breeding time for a species of Owl we have up here. They make a kind of high pitched short screech to each other looking for mates and what not. Thankfully I did not run into the "expert" again. So I did not have to tell him he knows 💩
Some of my co workers asked me so I went on the net and played the sound a female large cat makes when she is in heat. Told them when you hear that its not mistakable and sure as F does not sound like those Owls. :s0140:

Replying to myself, just got to remember to do the Crocodile Dundee package check these days.

I have acquaintances who are trans; and at least one have purchased something called a "packer". It is basically a silicon or similar material soft/flaccid male equipment that they stick in their underwear to get the feeling of "packing" something down there. Has been gaining some popularity with certain women for getting men to be utterly confounded :s0140:

I have acquaintances who are trans; and at least one have purchased something called a "packer". It is basically a silicon or similar material soft/flaccid male equipment that they stick in their underwear to get the feeling of "packing" something down there. Has been gaining some popularity with certain women for getting men to be utterly confounded :s0140:
You never know where a thread may go.....

Maybe you should get her this... She can pack heat and have her "packer", too...

Bulge holster.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads