JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's animal abuse! How dare you......
full.gif

:s0140:

It must be the housing costs pushing the cougars out of Portland into the surrounding areas. I'm not sure how that's newsworthy.
It's the cougars' version of BLM/Pantifa's "threat" from 3 years ago, "We're coming for the suburbs!"

Coming for the suburbs.jpg

Turns out it was a house cat..... you can't make this up...
You would not belive how many of those calls I've been on.....multiple times I've had law enforcement on scene locked and cocked just ready to kill a couger and it be a putty cat. The best was a school on lockdown for a lion when it came out of the brush it was a golden retriever....glad I was on the gun and not a city cop

You would not belive how many of those calls I've been on.....multiple times I've had law enforcement on scene locked and cocked just ready to kill a couger and it be a putty cat. The best was a school on lockdown for a lion when it came out of the brush it was a golden retriever....glad I was on the gun and not a city cop
Sad thing is, I do believe it.

What did they record the video on, a 144p Nokia phone camera!? :s0140:
Reminds me of when the UK had a spate of "black beast" sightings that turned out to be either dogs or housecats

I stopped taking people's word for what they seen very early in my career.....I do my own investigation to determine the species. I had a lady once tell me the bear that was trying to get into her house was the size of a vw beetle. The next morning I had the biggest black bear I had every seen caught....that old gal was right!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews