JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
back in the day when i bowled, i didn't even carry a wallet on me when i stepped to the line
maybe one would carry in their bowling bag, but not in their clothing when they're on the line
hmm I wonder if one of these would fit ina bowling bag. Headshots easily doable at any range within bowling alley.

3F7E8400-1EBA-4E97-8A85-8487F3A427D2.png
8A20771D-3154-458E-BD09-CAD0A8057D35.png

I don't bowl....but I do like beer. I don't tend to do much that doesn't involve hunting, fishing or other outdoor activities. I don't like crowds or being around folks I don't know. I have a small but close group of friends....guess I'm kinda a recluse
I don't bowl. And I don't drink. And I avoid highly congested/crowded areas if possible. Lol.

Last time I went bowling for a friends birthday party I carried the whole time.

I carry at work, I carry during entertainment events, I carry at family get togethers. I carry anytime I'm outside the house. And when I'm inside a gun is always close.

People can call me paranoid. Whatever. Lol.

I don't bowl. And I don't drink. And I avoid highly congested/crowded areas if possible. Lol.

Last time I went bowling for a friends birthday party I carried the whole time.

I carry at work, I carry during entertainment events, I carry at family get togethers. I carry anytime I'm outside the house. And when I'm inside a gun is always close.

you must live a different life style and have different family and friends than I
my neighbors don't allow carry when grand kids are on the property or in the house

They still haven't caught the guy. Apparently he has military training and is a local. Rural area in Lisbon Falls Maine is where they're looking for him.

you must live a different life style and have different family and friends than I
my neighbors don't allow carry when grand kids are on the property or in the house
If you carry correctly no one will know.

I got plenty of friends/family who hate guns/concealed carry. Their political stance means nothing to me.

When children are around its more of a reason to carry...protect the innocent that can't protect themselves. My firearm comes off when I go to bed....I even carry into federal buildings

That's not paranoid. It is prepared. Plain and simple.

When people call CCW paranoid its gaslighting. Paranoia is an unreasonable fear of something that doesn't exist.
Even if it has a low probability crime does exist, and the consequences of being unprepared for it has a high probability of being deadly.

your right
but when one is keeping score and watching your team mate pick up a spare, your not watching the door behind you when a nut job comes in and shoots one in the back, as happened in Maine
I'd say your "priorities" in regards to fun vs. safety are a bit backwards.

Or maybe I'm the odd ball. The minute I enter a location/room I look for entrances/exits. I look at everyone in the room to get a generalization of who may be an issue and who is passive. Look at hands/body language. Watch who comes in and who goes out. Ideally sitting somewhere with my back to the wall so I can watch everything.

It's become second nature.

your right
but when one is keeping score and watching your team mate pick up a spare, your not watching the door behind you when a nut job comes in and shoots one in the back, as happened in Maine
I'm always looking around and never complacent when I'm out in a crowd. I have little trust in my fellow man.

and offend the polite request of your neighbors?
we don't do that out here on rural properties, have respect for our neighbors
you offend them once with a firearm when grand kids around and you spend the rest of your life sitting alone on your porch
There house there rules....I respect family, friends and neighbors wishes. I will just choose not to go there or be around them

I'd say your "priorities" in regards to fun vs. safety are a bit backwards.

Or maybe I'm the odd ball. The minute I enter a location/room I look for entrances/exits. I look at everyone in the room to get a generalization of who may be an issue and who is passive. Look at hands/body language. Watch who comes in and who goes out. Ideally sitting somewhere with my back to the wall so I can watch everything.

It's become second nature.
Definitely not the oddball.

you offend them once with a firearm when grand kids around and you spend the rest of your life sitting alone on your porch
I grew up in a rural/country town. I don't need a lecture. You're free to make whatever choice for whatever reason you like.

There house there rules....I respect family, friends and neighbors wishes. I will just choose not to go there or be around them
Their and Their. There's that homeschooling again. Lol. Just playing with you.

What's wrong with sitting alone on the porch? It allows you some peace & quiet and avoids encounters with judgmental short-sighted people like your neighbors.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top