JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The arrested suspect, a juvenile, was transported to the Lane County Youth Services detention facility on felony charges of Attempted Assault 1 and Unlawful Use of a Weapon."

....but not attempted murder?

"The arrested suspect, a juvenile, was transported to the Lane County Youth Services detention facility on felony charges of Attempted Assault 1 and Unlawful Use of a Weapon."

Maybe attempted murder is more difficult to prove here in this situation...?
But what I think don't really matter...since I ain't a lawyer.
Andy

Maybe attempted murder is more difficult to prove here in this situation...?
But what I think don't really matter...since I ain't a lawyer.
Andy
Im sure theres some legalese reason, i guess that was my knee jerk reaction knowing that these types will get released...

Not everybody is in the same financial boat as you.
These are numbers from 2021
Top 10% $167,639
Top 5% $335,891
Top 1% $819,324
Top 0.1% $3.312M

So does your source show the figures for the bottom 10% plus 1 ex wife and 2 attorneys ?
Just curious, never got past algebra 2. 😵‍💫

I had the exact same reaction when I read that line. I do know they usually start with base level charges they believe will result in a conviction but many times add more charges as evidence comes in and gets processed. Hopefully that will be the case here and more deserving charges will be filed.

I suspect being charged like this with two felonies are for lack of a better term place holder charges strong enough to detain rather than catch and release. I'm sure there is an investigation ongoing and more and more accurate charges will be forth coming.

Bought a 1993 Toyota pickup (SR5 4WD) in June 1993. Still serves me well 30+ years later, ~160k miles. Unfortunately, the horn no longer works. Gonna have to fix that ... maybe.

He!! YES.

Good thing my post is spot on with this Eugene topic thing... :rolleyes:
Horn usually means split ring switch in steering wheel assembly, IIRC.

May be easy to simply install a bypass momentary button & install it in the dash somewhere convenient.

Label it starter bypass, or alarm kill switch... :D

Looks like the caught the 2nd guy:
*UPDATE* – 1/29/24 – Both Shooters in Custody

Detectives from the Lane County Sheriff's Office arrested the second shooter in this case without incident, identified as Ty Houston Pflieger, 18, of Eugene. He was lodged at the Lane County Jail on charges of Attempted Assault 1 and Unlawful Use of a Weapon, both Felonies.

Not only was this shooting brazen, involving a stranger in broad daylight, nearly 20 rounds were fired in a dense neighborhood. The victim was nearly struck, and at least one round entered through a child's bedroom window and struck an interior wall. The Sheriff's Office would like to thank the Oregon State Police and Eugene Police Department for their assistance, and especially the many residents who reached out with information to help us quickly solve this case.

Looks like the caught the 2nd guy:
*UPDATE* – 1/29/24 – Both Shooters in Custody

Detectives from the Lane County Sheriff's Office arrested the second shooter in this case without incident, identified as Ty Houston Pflieger, 18, of Eugene. He was lodged at the Lane County Jail on charges of Attempted Assault 1 and Unlawful Use of a Weapon, both Felonies.

Not only was this shooting brazen, involving a stranger in broad daylight, nearly 20 rounds were fired in a dense neighborhood. The victim was nearly struck, and at least one round entered through a child's bedroom window and struck an interior wall. The Sheriff's Office would like to thank the Oregon State Police and Eugene Police Department for their assistance, and especially the many residents who reached out with information to help us quickly solve this case.
let me know when they schedule the public hanging. I'd even settle for one where they strap them in a chest harness and give the attendees cane switches in lieu of the kind that goes around the neck.

let me know when they schedule the public hanging. I'd even settle for one where they strap them in a chest harness and give the attendees cane switches in lieu of the kind that goes around the neck.
Their parents should cast the first stones.
5c05219a9f4b6e841409d776_143683.jpeg.jpg

The pictures and videos are of my Step-Granddaughter's boyfriend going out for coffee this morning in the white pickup truck. He was going out for coffee and was turning when two juveniles stepped out into the road. Words were exchanged after he told them to get out of the road. It was just dark enough that visibility was poor and they were wearing dark clothes. They yelled back that they were from "cali" and don't bubblegum with them. They pulled up their shirts to show their pistols, pulled them out and started shooting. The second video shows the best angle - make sure your sound is on.

I will send pictures of the truck later - computer problems opening them. One bullet went through the back of the canopy and ended up in the radio/video player. One of them had a .40 and the other had a .22. Lots of police looking for the juveniles.
Damn. The creeping crud continues to creep. Glad to hear this fella walked away from the encounter. Eugene seems to be getting nastier by the day. Has Portland emptied its asylums??? :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews