JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I purchased my evil black rifle lower Brightwater wouldn't touch the transfer from Rainier Arms but C&C reluctantly did it for me. Need to check out the new shop in Washougal next time I drive by. Also seems like transfer fees are high here compared to a few other places in the country

When I purchased my evil black rifle lower Brightwater wouldn't touch the transfer from ...

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/washington-reviews/77-brightwater-ventures-3.html#post313159

garripputo said:
Transfers wont be a problem after my first audit... I told my ATF investigator that I would honor her request and not do any transfers until after my first audit. That hasn't happened yet, so stay tuned, and i will let you know when I start doing them. Basically I was 28 yrs. old when she issued me my license, and they had troubles with "young people" in the past and their compliance... So upon her request I haven't done any yet... But don't worry, I will soon. Basically... someone, somewhere, is in the past screwed it up for me because they were my age.

Hope that answered some of your questions. Its not like I have chosen not to do these things because I don't want to... I am not doing them (transfers and gunsmithing) because I cant at the moment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top