JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I purchased my evil black rifle lower Brightwater wouldn't touch the transfer from Rainier Arms but C&C reluctantly did it for me. Need to check out the new shop in Washougal next time I drive by. Also seems like transfer fees are high here compared to a few other places in the country

When I purchased my evil black rifle lower Brightwater wouldn't touch the transfer from ...

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/washington-reviews/77-brightwater-ventures-3.html#post313159

garripputo said:
Transfers wont be a problem after my first audit... I told my ATF investigator that I would honor her request and not do any transfers until after my first audit. That hasn't happened yet, so stay tuned, and i will let you know when I start doing them. Basically I was 28 yrs. old when she issued me my license, and they had troubles with "young people" in the past and their compliance... So upon her request I haven't done any yet... But don't worry, I will soon. Basically... someone, somewhere, is in the past screwed it up for me because they were my age.

Hope that answered some of your questions. Its not like I have chosen not to do these things because I don't want to... I am not doing them (transfers and gunsmithing) because I cant at the moment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top