JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0003:

423248328_353021117662517_8548135482388098202_n.jpg

If you shoot a carry gun as much as you should, it'll tell you when it's ready for a bath.
I carry a Glock. I don't clean it. Maybe wipe it down on occasion….. and yea I shoot my carry gun. Crazy concept. Haha. I don't carry some micro pistol expecting miracles when SHTF.

I am really bad about cleaning guns though… they have yet to fail me.

I carry a Glock. I don't clean it. Maybe wipe it down on occasion….. and yea I shoot my carry gun. Crazy concept. Haha. I don't carry some micro pistol expecting miracles when SHTF.

I am really bad about cleaning guns though… they have yet to fail me.
I am also really bad about cleaning my guns, but when it's time it's time. I use it as an example to show one of my kids how to detail strip and do it correct. I only have one kid at a time do it so I can really instill some basic but important rules at the same time, plus they learn better and sometimes will do it for me the next time.

I am also really bad about cleaning my guns, but when it's time it's time. I use it as an example to show one of my kids how to detail strip and do it correct. I only have one kid at a time do it so I can really instill some basic but important rules at the same time, plus they learn better and sometimes will do it for me the next time.
That's awesome. It's a good time to teach/learn!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top