JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Zev Technologies
Caliber
9mm
City
vernon hills
State
Other
Zip Code
fter picking up a few OZ9's, I find myself with a few Zev Factory Pistols for Sale.
I am keeping the OZ9 lowers and selling the below Full Zev Complete Pistols (Zev Frame Lowers complimented with the OZ9 Zev Complete Slides)
Sorry but I will not sell just the Zev Frames (serialized) without one of my Slides/Barrels Attached.

Options for Sale:

(Choose 1 of the slides First)

OZ9 Slides

Quantity 2 Available
OZ9 G34 Competition Black Slide Bronze Barrel (with the signature)
It's Black with Bonze Dimpled Barrel (non threaded as the way they ship from the factory)
Complete Uppers with all upper components including barrels , sights and Guide Rod/Spring. All Zev Parts from Factory
100 rounds Through Each, functioned flawlessly.
$898 Firm
OR

Quantity 1 Available
OZ9 G17 Black Slide with Bronze Threaded Barrel.
Complete Upper with all upper components including barrels , sights and Guide Rod/Spring. All Zev Parts from Factory
$845 Firm

OR
Quantity 1 Available
Zev 17 First Gen Dragonfly Slide in Black with stock Glock Barrel and Zev Upgraded Guide Spring.
This was one of their first G17 Slides where the RMR Cut and the Rear Sight Slot overlap.
Zev did not upgrade the barrel when I purchased it, but I have a threaded Zev barrel for it.
$540 Firm for Stock Barrel
$660 Firm for Stock and Threaded Barrel

You can purchase the above COMPLETE slides stand alone or with the Zev Factory Lowers BELOW (100-105 Round count on each for testing vs OZ9)

Zev G17/G34 Factory Stippled and Cut Frames Gen 3
Includes, Zev Extended Mag Releases, Magwells, Extended Slide Locks
Option of curved face pro trigger or flat face pro triggers
I have frames that have both installed, one black, two red.
These Frames are 9/10 or 10/10 , only used a few times and disassembled a few times this year.

The full Pistol cost with your choice of Slide above and below Frame are

OZ9 G34 Slide/Frame $1369
OZ9 G17 Slide/ Frame $1339
G17 Dragonfly Slide / Frame $1269
Shipping to the continental states I will cover on the Pistols, Slides 10$
All slides and pistols come with Zev cover plates.
I will not seperate any parts here to sell , just what I've typed and are offering for sale is avail.

Links included Now
OPTICS ARE OPTIONAL AND are not included in pricing.

G19 options
Click picture for multiple pictures not shown

G17 / G34 Options

G26 options

Pictures to follow by Monday.
Thanks and GodBless

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes sir, it's the older generation where the RMR sits where the rear sight would normally be.
Full complete slide by ZEV, currently has an RMR on it. Add 300$ if you would like it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.