JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Unfired zastava m70. Comes with polymer and wood furniture. Also comes with yugo mags and a case.

Price is 1400 FIRM

Mostly looking to trade. Just wanting to see what's out there, but not interested in a cash sale.

trade interests +/- cash:
AR9
zpap m92 or krink style ak pistol
sig 220
benelli m4

Removing ad on July 1st at the latest due to changing Washington laws

Pm me with offers and questions.

EA8D6DFF-53CF-4255-A4C3-C92660185672.jpeg 7E5EC0EA-0241-4AED-9B17-BA8B6575A477.jpeg 627853C6-1303-4F33-A5E9-259EF113ABDA.jpeg DF1E9439-169B-4FF0-A810-D5E2466AE66C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm confused… you have mags and want to trade rifle and mags? You have no mags and don't want the firearm because of that?
So according to senate bill 5078, which goes into affect on July 1st. Distributing magazines over 10rds will be illegal in Washington state. If I sell the ak before July 1st I will still legally be allowed to include the 30 round magazines that would normally come with the rifle anyway. If I were to sell after I would not legally be allowed to include the 30 rd magazines which means I'd have magazines and no rifle so I'd rather keep the collection whole.

So according to senate bill 5078, which goes into affect on July 1st. Distributing magazines over 10rds will be illegal in Washington state. If I sell the ak before July 1st I will still legally be allowed to include the 30 round magazines that would normally come with the rifle anyway. If I were to sell after I would not legally be allowed to include the 30 rd magazines which means I'd have magazines and no rifle so I'd rather keep the collection whole.
I could be reading the bill completely wrong, and if I'm wrong I'd like to be corrected, but that's how I'm reading it from https://www.atg.wa.gov.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.