JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have my Zastava M70 up for sale. Communism was a garbage system but boy, did it produce some of the world's best weapons! The M70 is an unlicensed Yugoslavian copycat of the original AK-47, with a few Yugoslavian modifications to beef the original design up a bit. The OPAP is the civilian version, semi-automatic, but for all intents and purposes, the exact same weapon carried by the Red Army, and just about every army across the planet. Shooting the venerable 7.62x39mm, the AK has started, seen and ended more wars than the M16 can even count. There's a reason it remains in active service across the planet, almost a century after its invention.

Not much to say about it. It's an AK. If I were buying this, I'd definitely refinish the furniture, there's some beautiful grain to show off, and it could do with a fresh coat of oil overall. Comes with a 30-round stamped magazine, and all the enjoyment associated with Red Army equipment. Throw it in a lake, drag it through mud, use it to physically beat a Nazi to death, the AK will keep on shooting in any environment, any conditions, any time, anywhere. The modifications you can make to the M70 are as myriad as the AK varieties themselves. All that said, this was a range baby. It spent its time either in a padded case, in my safe, or in a covered range hut. It's definitely had an easier life than most of its brothers. I've put perhaps 500 rounds through it.

These were selling for $1,000 before they dried up, and I can't find them for sale anywhere anymore, so my price is firm. Looks like AK platforms across the entire nation are basically sold out and not coming back, especially foreign imports from genuine Soviet factories. Even the cheapest garbage from Century is pushing $750. Thanks for that Putin. I will consider trades for Mosins (that's a plural, Mosin"S"), otherwise I'm looking for cash. If I have any spare 39mm cartridges, they come with the rifle for free.

20220904_140140.jpg 20220904_140154.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have my Zastava M70 up for sale. Communism was a garbage system but boy, did it produce some of the world's best weapons! The M70 is an unlicensed Yugoslavian copycat of the original AK-47, with a few Yugoslavian modifications to beef the original design up a bit. The OPAP is the civilian version, semi-automatic, but for all intents and purposes, the exact same weapon carried by the Red Army, and just about every army across the planet. Shooting the venerable 7.62x39mm, the AK has started, seen and ended more wars than the M16 can even count. There's a reason it remains in active service across the planet, almost a century after its invention.

Not much to say about it. It's an AK. If I were buying this, I'd definitely refinish the furniture, there's some beautiful grain to show off, and it could do with a fresh coat of oil overall. Comes with a 30-round stamped magazine, and all the enjoyment associated with Red Army equipment. Throw it in a lake, drag it through mud, use it to physically beat a Nazi to death, the AK will keep on shooting in any environment, any conditions, any time, anywhere. The modifications you can make to the M70 are as myriad as the AK varieties themselves. All that said, this was a range baby. It spent its time either in a padded case, in my safe, or in a covered range hut. It's definitely had an easier life than most of its brothers. I've put perhaps 500 rounds through it.

These were selling for $1,000 before they dried up, and I can't find them for sale anywhere anymore, so my price is firm. Looks like AK platforms across the entire nation are basically sold out and not coming back, especially foreign imports from genuine Soviet factories. Even the cheapest garbage from Century is pushing $750. Thanks for that Putin. I will consider trades for Mosins (that's a plural, Mosin"S"), otherwise I'm looking for cash. If I have any spare 39mm cartridges, they come with the rifle for free.

View attachment 1270949 View attachment 1270950
Pm'd

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.