JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great condition m92 pap ak pistol.

It has the ak brace, MFT grip with the ATF paperwork neatly tucked inside (for the brace), nightbrake muzzle device, echo 93 sling mount (designed to work with the brace), and a vVckers blue force AK sling. It will come with one pap magazine with the empty chamber bolt hold open feature.

Maybe 200 rounds tops through this thing but im sure its a lower round count. I love this little pistol but im liquidating a lot of my guns in favor of training time and ammo for the few that really matter.

Im going to put a $700 cash price on this, but am very open to trades and would actually prefer a partial trade with some cash. Trades im looking for:

Vickers glock sights, or comparable blacked out rear fiber optic front setup, 1-2 glock 19 mags, DD or FDE troy fixed ar sights, 9mm ar pistol upper, 5.56 pistol upper 10.5", Stippling work (professionally done), super compact .38 concealed carry revolver, glock 17, glock 21 (both gen 3), maaaaaybe a glock 22 but I try and stay away from .40, glock 19 AIWB holster (like an incog), combat tourniquet, 9mm ammo, musket setup, historical rifles, ect

Just spitballing ideas of stuff I really want.

Located in Keizer, OR

PM me here or feel free to text me at 541-908-2835 for questions or to work out any details.

Thanks for looking!

(I have all the packaging and papers and stuff plus the stock shroud for the muzzle, ect)

IMG_0696.JPG