JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Zastava M90NP AK rifle chambered in 5.56 / .223. It's a Serbian made AK that takes AR-15 mags. Full description can be seen here.

Rifle is in good condition with a bright and shiny bore. These models are made with the 1.5mm bulged trunnions, and are built like tanks. Great addition to the collection especially if you already have a bunch of AR mags. I'm only selling because I need the cash for less fun priorities.

These models have a 3-position adjustable gas setting, and can vary with from rifle to rifle on which setting they prefer. I believe in full and honest disclosure when selling, so I'll mention that this one seems to prefer gas setting 2 & 3 with steel or brass. Initially, it would only run steel case on setting 3, but the more I've shot it, the more flexible it's been. Honestly I think it's still in the break-in period. Your mileage may vary depending on which ammo you like. I'm sure with some tinkering and shooting, you can get it to feed great on setting 1 with minimal gas.

I'll include 1 magazine. All sales are final. Buyers pays transfer fees (ideally at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Cut Above Pawn in Hillsboro).

20200917_184425.jpg 20200917_184608.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: