JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Zastava
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New and oily still in bag, doesn't work with my left handed safety

$200

No shipping to WA.

IMG_8365.jpeg IMG_8364.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Why add the last part? Are people really that much sheeps?
Because there's a lot of fed posting on this website, like your comment. Adding this to a pistol in WA violates their laws. So no, I wont ship it to WA to catch a charge. You're more than welcome to come down here to Oregon and buy it- then do with it as you please.

Because there's a lot of fed posting on this website, like your comment. Adding this to a pistol in WA violates their laws. So no, I wont ship it to WA to catch a charge. You're more than welcome to come down here to Oregon and buy it- then do with it as you please.
I've told sheriffs here I look for 80s. They tell me where to go and how to get them and some show me the builds they have. Any right minded person wouldn't ever follow this law. But people will do as they please. No hate, just don't understand how constitution changes (hint it doesn't)

It sounds like you're trying to lead me into doing or admitting to doing something illegal. Good for you, take your legal gambles at your own risk, I will not be doing so- least of all bragging about it on the internet.

further more- The Constitution is just a piece of paper which can, and IS disregarded as such. The sooner you realize it's not going to protect you, the better.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top