JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale / trade is my AK 47 Pistol, it's a model PAP M92PV. It's chambered in 7.62x39 and let me tell you this thing is a blast to shoot! It comes with 2 30 round magazines (there are around 20 bullets in one of the mags) and a 75 round drum (made in Romania). I have the original box for this as well, it will go with the gun. The price on this is going to be $SOLD.

Next up is the Lavender Lady, a revolver made by Charter Arms, it's chambered in .32 H&R Magnum, comes with the pink case pictured as well as the original case it came with and all of the accessories. This is also a blast to shoot, I find it kicks just as about as much as a .38 special maybe a little less or more depending on who's shooting it. This was my wife's revolver but she was able to pick up a .357 magnum and loves it more, this will also come with a box of .32 H&R Magnum hollow points (there are 10 bullets left in the box). Price is $SOLD obo.

FTF Transactions, I am located in the Grants Pass area; transactions will require a bill of sale and a VALID Oregon ID. If you have a Concealed Handgun permit, there is no bill of sale simply exchange and done.

Trades, there are some trades we are looking for. I am looking for an inexpensive compact .38 special revolver, that is pretty much it. I'd prefer cash here but will entertain cash + trade offers. Thank

Last Edited: