JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Again up for sale is my yugo SKS. Has US made cheese grater heatshield, flash hider, gas piston and tapco mag! Original parts come with it. Shoots good and I love the rifle but need money for rent.

Let me know what you want to see and I can take more pics! $600 obo, not gonna respond to lowballers!

20220616_131508.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That looks to be a yugo 59/66.. they are going for a bit more than 600$.. more like 7-900$ Hell of a deal but heartbreaking circumstances :(

Edit: I would add into your ad that it does have the grenade launcher sights and (if flash hider removed) can accept 22mm rifle grenades. That's what makes this particular model more sought after. GLWS

Oh my I should have checked that first! Okay so it is modded but has all the numbers matching parts and the launcher. I did not get rid of any of the originals. I saw most of them for 850 now with a quick check wow.

Lets do 800 OBO!! Honestly I will look at any offer!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.