Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Yugo M70B. FINAL PRICE DROP, NOW $750.00!!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Shooter11b, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Shooter11b

Shooter11b Enumclaw, Washington, United States Tactical Bushcrafter

I want to sell my awesome CIA Yugo M70B, with one 30 round Tapco magazine. I have too many AK's yeah, I know right? Anyway, fantastic quality AK built from one of the best kits available by CIA. It is the legendary Yugo M70B. Quality components and a SWEET trigger pull! In this era of panic buying and price gouging, I will attempt to keep the asking price reasonable, WAS $1200.00, $1000, $900, $850, $800 NOW ONLY $750, that is an INSANE price for this rifle!!!!. I am also looking for trades of the same value, be it more guns, gold, silver, ammo, etc. The trade at the top of my list right now is another AK but in 5.45x39mm (AS CLARIFICATION OF CURRENT ADDITIONAL TRADES/WANTS, ETC: Military style rifles semi-auto like the AK mentioned above, AR's as well. Bolt guns with heavy barrels in 7.62x51. Good optics like Leupold Mk-4's, ACOGS, etc. Custom Glocks or 1911's. BULK AMMO in 7.62x51, 5.56x45, 9mm, 45ACP). What do you have? As always, cash is king, trades are welcome and don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer or a combination of any of the above mentioned items. I live in Enumclaw, work in Kent and can move around the immediate areas to make the deal. I require either a WA State CCW, or WAC card AND a WASDL. No receipt required since the founding fathers did not think it was necessary, neither do I. If you have any questions please post them here or send PM's I will monitor the site throughout the day. If you have been looking to get into an AK and don't want to pay some douche $2000 for his WASR-10, get in touch with me. THANKS!! Pics below:

WP_000596.jpg

WP_000597.jpg

WP_000598.jpg

WP_000600.jpg

WP_000601.jpg

WP_000603.jpg

WP_000604.jpg

WP_000605.jpg

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. Shooter11b

BTT!! OK, PRICE LOWERED TO A SUPER REASONABLE POINT IN TODAY'S MARKET. I AM MOTIVATED TO SELL TO FUND NEW PROJECTS. FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER AS WELL. ALL OFFERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.

3. Shooter11b

BTT. I just saw one close to this, "new" on Gunbroker for $1400!!! At this price it should be GONE!

4. idRATHERbeOUTDOORS

idRATHERbeOUTDOORS Yamhill County Active Member

why are you in washington!?!?!?!?! :bawling:

JoeZeon and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Shooter11b

I ask that question EVERY DAY!

nwwoodsman and (deleted member) like this.
  6. WheatNuts

WheatNuts Camas, WA Active Member

Is it parkerized? it looks like it in the pictures.

7. Shooter11b

I believe it is.

8. Shooter11b

BTT WITH FINAL FINAL FINAL PRICE DROP. AT $750.00 THIS IS S STEAL.

9. vern357

vern357 Near Olympia Member

Do you know if it was one of the builds they did with a new barrel? If not, how does it do with the bullet test in the muzzle?

10. Shooter11b

I have never fired it and am not sure about the barrel. What test are you referring to? Let me know and I can check.

11. vern357

vern357 Near Olympia Member

Usually seen it done by seeing how much of a bullet the muzzle will swallow. I dont know how accurate it is, but it seems like shot our barrels will swallow the bullet all the way to neck of the cartridge, where as the new barrels swallow the bullet to about 80% of the way. I hope this helps.

12. Shooter11b

Gotcha, you are wondering about wear. Yes, I know this trick, I just checked the rifle with a Russian round and it only went in around 75-80%. The wear appears quite minimal as far as barrel erosion goes.

13. Shooter11b

BUMP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.