JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I want to sell my awesome CIA Yugo M70B, with one 30 round Tapco magazine. I have too many AK's yeah, I know right? Anyway, fantastic quality AK built from one of the best kits available by CIA. It is the legendary Yugo M70B. Quality components and a SWEET trigger pull! In this era of panic buying and price gouging, I will attempt to keep the asking price reasonable, WAS $1200.00, $1000, $900, $850, $800 NOW ONLY $750, that is an INSANE price for this rifle!!!!. I am also looking for trades of the same value, be it more guns, gold, silver, ammo, etc. The trade at the top of my list right now is another AK but in 5.45x39mm (AS CLARIFICATION OF CURRENT ADDITIONAL TRADES/WANTS, ETC: Military style rifles semi-auto like the AK mentioned above, AR's as well. Bolt guns with heavy barrels in 7.62x51. Good optics like Leupold Mk-4's, ACOGS, etc. Custom Glocks or 1911's. BULK AMMO in 7.62x51, 5.56x45, 9mm, 45ACP). What do you have? As always, cash is king, trades are welcome and don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer or a combination of any of the above mentioned items. I live in Enumclaw, work in Kent and can move around the immediate areas to make the deal. I require either a WA State CCW, or WAC card AND a WASDL. No receipt required since the founding fathers did not think it was necessary, neither do I. If you have any questions please post them here or send PM's I will monitor the site throughout the day. If you have been looking to get into an AK and don't want to pay some douche $2000 for his WASR-10, get in touch with me. THANKS!! Pics below:

WP_000596.jpg

WP_000597.jpg

WP_000598.jpg

WP_000600.jpg

WP_000601.jpg

WP_000603.jpg

WP_000604.jpg

WP_000605.jpg

Last Edited:
Usually seen it done by seeing how much of a bullet the muzzle will swallow. I dont know how accurate it is, but it seems like shot our barrels will swallow the bullet all the way to neck of the cartridge, where as the new barrels swallow the bullet to about 80% of the way. I hope this helps.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.