JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade is a really nice battle pack that consists of- a Yugo (M70) AK47 under folder that's in great shape with the TapCo Trigger, and wood grips from Century Arms (I also have the plastic stock pistol grip), 540 rounds of Golden Tiger( This is exactly enough ammo to load all the mags at once two times- that's two 270 round battle packs), five 30rnd mags(Four of the 30rd mags are higher quality Chinese, and all of those are still in the packaging. ), fifth mag is a Hungarian, three 40rnd mags (two are new, and one has only been loaded and fired once with 40rds, and a four mag pouch. I want to trade for a DPMS, AP4, 7.62/308, or the exact upper I'm looking for. Actual shipping charges from 97404, or FTF.
I'll also sell it all for $1250+S/H.

AK47 003.jpg

AK47 005.jpg

Price drop in hopes of a local sale.

price = $1175 package deal

price for the Rifle, Chinese Wood Pistol grip, Factory pistol grip, and Instruction manul= $825.

price for all the ammo and mags= $350 ammo and mags only for sale after rifle has sold !.

If more pictures are wanted, or if somebody has questions just drop me a line !.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.