Yamaha CG-111S Accoustic Guitar

Reactions
I bought this for my wife becaused she mentioned she wanted to learn, but we are pregnant and she is more focused on preparing for the little one. Make me an offer. It comes with a very nice Ritter case. Would trade for a hand gun too, preferably a hammerless revolver for carrying. I don't know what else to say, because I am clueless about musical instruments, let alone guitars, so please call or pm me with question and I would be more than happy to answer them.

BJ
(503) 572-3754

AmerLat4

Reactions
Unfortunately I have enough guitars. I have one similar to it and it has been great for about 15 years. Yamaha makes a nice product. I sold several at a garage sale this fall and am trying to maintain the level I currently have:s0131:, but good luck!:)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom