JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks to be a Remington 700 ADL. If I were to venture a guess that its worth between $350 and $450. 700's seem to be popular right now, so it might be on the higher end...

Those are very, very good guns. Granted it isn't a BDL with the fancier "stuff" and the hinged floorplate etc., but that's a heckuva good hunting rifle.

I agree with MountainBear on that price range - upper end.

Value? Priceless. Since you inherited it from a man that you seem to have some deal of respect for.

It is a 700 ADL. Recoil pad was not stock from the factory,but a fine addition if done well, especially since it's an '06 (I'm not afraid to admit I'm affected by recoil).

Prices offered by previous posts are in the ballpark. Some 700 freaks believe the ADL's to shoot a bit better than BDL's, but I've never been able to show that difference. The contention is that the floorplate accomodation on the BDL's adds some flex to the action. I think this is for all practical purposes negligible.

You have what is considered by many to be the most accurate American-made bolt action sporting rifle. Now go kill something.

I havehad a 700 adl for 20+ years in 270 cal. I have been very happy with it and have killed many deer and elk.
You canget a kit for about 135-150 to make it a bdl and will need a new stock.
I just put a new stock on mine and considered this kit but I didnt see a good reason to put in a flip plate or trap door but it can be done. I have seen also you can make it to accept a mag.
I think they hold there value very well.

It's tough to beat those ADLs. More rigidity in the stock under the action makes for a better rifle IMHO.
The best of the bunch is the ADL/LS Deluxe, which is the same gun with a laminated stock, adding more rigidity and resistance to weather related changes.

Priceless isn't priceless to some, I guess.

It's for sale on the Rifle/Shotgun Classifieds. Grab it if you want a good '06.

(I've got three, so I regret I'll not be your competition on this gun.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top