JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$499
City
Banks
State
Oregon
I have one of these in OD Green back in stock (for local pickup I will toss in your first butane canister so you are ready to go) or I am always willing to ship at actual cost to a forum member. Very light at 5.5 pounds and only two feet long, but the best part is the price! Just $499 saving you $50 just for supporting NWFA. Happy to answer any questions or simply reference the overload of data below. Cash/Credit same price. No background check, just a waiver to review and sign.
xm42_lite_odg.png
productPageLiteNew1.jpg
1567732210550.png
1567732232349.png
1567732252931.png
1567732264090.png
1567732285039.png
Each XM42 Lite is precision formed and hand-assembled in the USA using numerous different components and high quality materials. Fuel tanks are fully hand TIG welded and pressure tested. Many electrical components and wiring are hand soldered. We pour significant effort and technical skill into each build, and take pride in our work. We buy parts from and employ the services of local businesses, and do our best to acquire as much as possible from American companies. Due to the semi-custom nature of the product, slight variations in finish, dimensions, and materials may occur.

The XM42 Lite is fully disassemble-able by the end user if necessary for aftermarket custom finishing.

ORDERS SHIPPING TO CALIFORNIA WILL BE EQUIPPED WITH CA NOZZLE
NOZZLE RESTRICTS DISTANCE TO < 10 FT TO COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR