JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Glad you like it, my favorite slim holster for IWB for sure, I buy a Kusiak holster for everything I carry!

Price dropped...

Comes with Springfield holster, dual mag holder, 2 5 round mags and a 7 round mag. Unknown round count, I am the 2nd owner, looks low to me. I also have a few other IWB holsters for it that will be available separately. $425 Trade interests are KSG, AR10, Glock 19 Gen 4, 9mm AR.
Hello do you still have the xds for sale?

possibly, have a pending trade right now but it may not work out, as soon as I hear from him I will let you know.

Oregon passed SB941 back in September, legally all private party sales have to go through a FFL. As of now I am still following that requirement.

correct, in Oregon you have to pass a background check ($10) and pay a transfer fee ($15-$35), or find someone who is willing to not comply with the new law. I have too much to lose to be a test case for any possible issues so I choose to comply.

Understandable but when the background check is passed and the gun is transferred does the purchaser have to have a Oregon state license or can out it be out of state license and still be fine was my question?

I do not know the answer to that question, you would have to call any gun shop and ask what the process is if you have an out of state license but reside here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.