JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
hillsboro
State
Oregon
Looking to trade my XDM for your XD 9/40 or XD mod 2 9/40.

Comes with 4 mags and has a custom stipple job on grip. Gun works fine been to the range twice with various ammo all good. Just sits in my safe.

Trades done at FFL either MK tactical or Cut above pawn.
PXL_20200917_014447571.jpg PXL_20200917_014618170.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't mean to get too personal, feel free not to answer... but why would you want to trade your M for a "lesser" pistol?

Mag interchangeability, if you already have an XD or two?

The XD and XDM are both great pistols... I'm quite proud of my Springfields.

As far as research goes. There isn't a whole lot of difference between the XD/XDM and mod 2. Sure the M has a match grade barrel and thinner cuts but largely everything is the same internally from what I've read/watched.

As for my preference on a whim ive held a XD and a Mod 2 and they feel better to me in my hand personally. The triggers all feel the same and I mostly like guns in the G19 size. While this gun is functionally sound and well made I do not like the grip and feel.

Sure I'm sacrificing capacity but that's fine since it's only 3 rounds max. This is also the only springfield I own in a full size. I have an XDS which does just fine for me but ideally I'd much rather have the stock XD or the mod 2 for my personal preference.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.