JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this gun new 4- 6 months ago (Have receipt somewhere). It has around 300 rds through it. Cleaned meticulously after every trip to the range (All 3 or 4 LOL) LOVE the gun, just changing directions and need to fund a new purchase. The PF will cover the 9 for me. Ive found Im more of a big bore whore LOL.

No scratches and has an extra 19 rd mag too . All XD gear that came with it, litereature and first case. Shoots VERY well. NEVER ONE Failure of ANY kind.

Blued/black version.

Has modded XD40SC pearce extension grip Ill probably take off and put back on my other short XD40SC mag. Still have original floorplate for the mag.

SIghts have been coated with high visibility coating (This is the slide I did on my 40SC, but exactly the same (Did them both at the same time)). Looks PERFECT:

xdsight.jpg

Actual gun:

xdm.jpg

Its MINT.

625 Cash or part trade for a nice PF9 ONLY (Color not really important as long as its in good shape and non problematic).
Dont want any other rifles, nor gut guns... Have already had a number of PMs from people asking..