JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Springfield XD9 sub-compact, the original box, and all the pieces that came with it. The gun works flawlessly and is in beautiful condition. Never had a single problem. It has two magazines; one holds 13, and the other holds 16. The smaller magazine has a Pearce pinky-finger extension on it, and I still have the original/flush base. They're easy to swap out.

Will include a Streamlight TLR-4 rail-mount laser/light. It's easy to use. Sighting in the laser and changing the battery are easy - I'll show you how if you remind me.

Will come with a leather Blackhawk belt holster (right-handed). It has a few scuffs on it, but is still in good shape.

Will throw in a box of practice ammo and the Hornady Critical Defense that's already in the magazines.

The value of these extra pieces is a bit over $200.

Equipped with the larger magazine and the laser, this is a good home defense/bedside gun. Using the shorter magazine and removing the laser, it's a good carry piece.

Cash price for everything is now $500.

Will trade all the above for a Ruger LCR .357.

Call or text 503-510-6486. gunphoto1.jpg gunphoto2.jpg gunphoto3.jpg gunphoto1.jpg gunphoto2.jpg

Last Edited: