JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
-----SCROLL DOWN AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER OFFER----
I am testing the waters so I thought I see who might be interested in this pistol.
I have a Springfield Armory XD40 V10. This is the service modell (compact) and it is compensated in .40 S&W. It has the OD green frame, and grip tape grip enhancement. There is a surface scratch on the slide's finish (have a pic). I have put 250-300 rounds through this pistol and had no issues at all. It is louder because it's compensated and the recoil is very nice. It's like shooting a 9mm IMO. I have shot this at low light and the compensation flames/flash did not mess with my vision. Pistol has regular steel white dot sights, very nice trigger also .
I am interested in a local FTF, I live in Beaverton and Mondays and Tuesdays are my days off so I can meet you on those days. You have to be over 21, have valid ODL, and a CHL is a plus if you have one. I have the right to refuse sale to anyone, and I can't sell you this firearm if you are a fellon/criminal :D.

-Pistol with the factory XD gear pack and plastic carry case with papers/manual.
-3 factory 12 round mangs.
-1 Mec-Gar black 13 round aftermarket mag.
-1 iTac duel mag pouch (paddle).
-1 iTac paddle level two holster (much like the Serpa level two).
-1 factory XD gun lock and cleaning brush
Not interested in any trades.
Asking $550.
Thanks.

I have decided to lower the price to $499 for everything minus the iTac holster and mag holder and the black Mec-Gar 13 round mag.
So the lower price will include the pistol, box and XD gear, three factory mags, lock and cleaning brush.
I am firm on the price and I am still not interested in any trades.

IMAG0304-1.jpg
IMAG0305.jpg
IMAG0309.jpg