1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

XD40 V-10

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by biggie24420, Mar 20, 2012.

1. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I am testing the waters so I thought I see who might be interested in this pistol.
    I have a Springfield Armory XD40 V10. This is the service modell (compact) and it is compensated in .40 S&W. It has the OD green frame, and grip tape grip enhancement. There is a surface scratch on the slide's finish (have a pic). I have put 250-300 rounds through this pistol and had no issues at all. It is louder because it's compensated and the recoil is very nice. It's like shooting a 9mm IMO. I have shot this at low light and the compensation flames/flash did not mess with my vision. Pistol has regular steel white dot sights, very nice trigger also .
    I am interested in a local FTF, I live in Beaverton and Mondays and Tuesdays are my days off so I can meet you on those days. You have to be over 21, have valid ODL, and a CHL is a plus if you have one. I have the right to refuse sale to anyone, and I can't sell you this firearm if you are a fellon/criminal :D.

-Pistol with the factory XD gear pack and plastic carry case with papers/manual.
    -3 factory 12 round mangs.
    -1 Mec-Gar black 13 round aftermarket mag.
    -1 iTac duel mag pouch (paddle).
    -1 iTac paddle level two holster (much like the Serpa level two).
    -1 factory XD gun lock and cleaning brush
    Not interested in any trades.
    Asking $550.

I have decided to lower the price to $499 for everything minus the iTac holster and mag holder and the black Mec-Gar 13 round mag.
    So the lower price will include the pistol, box and XD gear, three factory mags, lock and cleaning brush.
    I am firm on the price and I am still not interested in any trades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.