JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Selling my XD40 with complete XD gear (box, mag loader, holster, 2 mags, mag holster). I bought this new and put about 400 rounds (plus about 300 9mm) through it. I did a mild stipple job on the raised part of the grip, doesn't look all gaudy but improves your grip, specially with sweaty hands. Also includes (not pictured) a Galco leather holster;
$440 O.B.O.

DSC01938.jpg
DSC01939.jpg

The only trade I'd be interested is SILVER.

Last Edited:
PM replied, still for sale at this time. If you are thinking about a 9mm suppressor host, this setup has a couple advantages. 1) The XD 40 has a slightly heavier recoil spring so it holds the slide closed tighter to reduce the noise coming out of the chamber slightly. 2)The XD40 barrel is bigger than an XD9, therefore the conversion barrel has to be bigger than the XD9 barrel which results in a larger suppressor "seat" on the barrel.

Update, I got the C.C. gun I was looking for. The only trade I am looking for right now is SILVER.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews