JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
would you consider a very nice condition gen 3 glock 22. you can pm me with answer if you would like, have 100 rounds, 2 ten round clips and 1 15 round, with original plastic case and speed loader. Thanks

how many round is this?

This is not my ad but it looks like they are the 10 round flush mags in the picture. If they where 13 round mag they would have a spacer on them. Some of these came with just (2) 10 round mags for Cali but most came with (1) 10round and (1) 13 round mag w/spacer from the factory. They are great pistols.

have box,papers, 50 rnds ball ammo and 20 rnd hornady xtp. comes with 2 mags and a desantis iwb w metal clip and a very nice blackhawk leather iwb w/sweatguard and loop. both black.

I'm on my phone and will try to answer everyones pm tonight, if you are out of state I have no problem sending through an ffl. It's 2 10 rounds mags approximate 400 rounds through with no problems.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top